Sign in to follow this  
LKS90

Arma 3 Dev build breaks SCUBA Showcase

Can anyone confirm this? I wasn't able to play the mission at all. The guys at the beginning didn't greet me, deactivating the 1st (or the other) mine(s) didn't do anything and you aren't able to sabotage the boat either. After switching back to the non-Dev Alpha build it worked fine again.

If someone else can confirm this, we should better create a bug report.

Gosh I was wondering why it seemed so lame. There wasn't even any underwater fights! Guess I'll try it over again without the devbuild.

Also, they broke a LOT with their latest build. My friend and I couldn't even play a MP game last night it was totally bugged. We would spawn as seagulls in the middle of the Ocean. Allthough, I had the devbuild and he didn't.

Also, they broke a LOT with their latest build. My friend and I couldn't even play a MP game last night it was totally bugged. We would spawn as seagulls in the middle of the Ocean. Allthough, I had the devbuild and he didn't.

That isn't the latest build. There's been at least one patch since then. With the current dev build you can't join servers using the stable branch.

Please don't derail this thread only because some users can't stick to a topic and have to bitch about a dev build for an alpha release.