Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

North Korea General

US to deploy THAAD anti-balistic missile system in Guam as a shield against possible missile attacks from North Korea:

F-22's deployed at Osan AB for exercise, nice vid from a recent airshow showing pre flight checks and engine start:

UPDATE: Rogue state declares war could break out today or tomorrow!!!

LINK FOR DETAILS:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/04/04/06/57/north-korea-approves-nuclear-strike

LOL @ NK's endless 'jibba jabba'

The only way they are getting a nuke anywhere near NYC is if Kim Jong-un carries it there on his back.

And 'We are the world' - seriously.

F**king pathetic.

Please be patient, this young boy must show some muscles among his own people to get respected.

Please be patient, this young boy must show some muscles among his own people to get respected.

Bingo - that's what it's all about ;)

I guess Spooky is right about Kim Jong there. Maybe he doesn't have any nukes. Maybe he's just fustrated with something. Who knows. :confused:

Originally Posted by BangTail: Bingo - that's what it's all about

I agree on that one. oorah :cool:

Edited by Ranwer

Don't really care what he's compensating for, it's about time reality smacks him and his regime in the face. Never mind supporting the Syrians, way too many Jihadis there now, support a revolution in NK. Just start invading ever so slowly and see how long it takes before their "great beloved" leader's head is paraded around Pyonjang on a pole.

The only way they are getting a nuke anywhere near NYC is if Kim Jong-un carries it there on his back.

Or if anything does it was already carried there. Known Micro nukes went missing a long time ago, so while this diversion is in full swing, keep a watchful eye on "spin off events" linked to them or the situation. Not at all suggesting it would or even should, god forbid. Although with the last 11 years of media shenanigans and bullshit all cards are on the table how this gets used and abused from this scenario.

North Korea declares war

Does't do anything

Kim Jong Un announces a great victory and is hailed as a God.

I hope the war ends and Korea is reunified some time in the 21st century. Like many other countries at war, it's a beautiful place to visit, not to mention the humanitarian benefits of a Korea at peace.

This kid though is clearly not ready to lead a country, let alone himself on to a better path in life as evidenced by his posturing and ego-maniacal behavior.

The kid is just a puppet,those old military generals are the ones who benefit from this situation ...

Several times the attempt of a peace treaty by North Korea was rejected. They were consistently seeking to negotiate over the years.

Why was it refused always ?

Edited by oxmox

Several times the attempt of a peace treaty by North Korea was rejected. They were consistently seeking to negotiate over the years, maybe even decades.

Why ?

There is no possible negociation with such a regime.

There is no possible negociation with such a regime.

What is the problem to negotiate a peace treaty ? What were the issues....additional demands of NorthKorea or US influence in this region ?

Absurd demands of NK. Basically they wanted much but weren´t willing to give something back. Thats not how negotiations work and NK has to learn that.

Anonymous, this is red flag about that "group" for me more than ever now. I have never assumed this group were independent, especially all the symbolism and crap they have gone under. Personal view is this group from the top is backed from the top level, they crop up at all the most perfect moments. The "bin laden for tinterweb" pirates.

Am I the only one who's had it up to here with those self glorifying, out of touch computer nerds?

"Hai guys, go revolt against the worlds largest standing army when the NK-West relations are at their worst since the border conflict in the '60s, it'll go awesume cause we is gonna help you by destroying the regime's twitter."

If even a single North Korean acts on that, those Anonymous dicks all deserve to get executed by the regime along with that poor fellow.

Young NK leader has to show from time to time that he is strong and his power is glorious. Problem is just how NK citizens have to deal with it's regime, hopefully there wont be another Arduous March and people will still get the food and humanitarian aid they need.

Am I the only one who's had it up to here with those self glorifying, out of touch computer nerds?

Nope, I agree. What they're planning to do is nothing more but adding more fuel to the fire. Grant it my only hope is the N. Koreans don't understand what is going on and just ignores it.

If even a single North Korean acts on that, those Anonymous dicks all deserve to get executed by the regime along with that poor fellow.

Isn't there some kind of charge you can bring up for this? Conspiracy to start a war, or something like that? Considering the thought that we caught those that is doing this. Either way will death be sentenced?

Edited by Haystack15