jw custom

Ultra Simple Patrol Script

Did the latest patch break this script? if so anyone know how to fix it?

EDIT: never mind, it was me :P

Edited by ToxicSludge

Possibly broken? Units will only move in single file no matter what formation is selected.

hey JW custom not sure if your still watching this, im using your script (great by the way) but im trying to link to a trigger so they dont start patrolling until a boarder has been passed. can you help

yes tried putting said call into trigger, no joy.  usps script, and trying to add trigger, no luck tried waypoint trigger but useless as script overrides that as well, does there need to be a line in the script ie: wait until trigger activated. im new so just throwing things out there. help pls

Does anyone know if the 64-bit ArmA going to break the script?  I sure hope not!!

6 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

why would it? It is using standart arma commands

I had no idea if maybe the standard commands changed or 64-bit somehow changed commands, etc.  That's great though that it doesn't!! :)

Hi all, during some test I recognise this code work on land but don't work over sea, any suggestion or correction?

No errors are reported both in debug and rpt.

_grp = createGroup east;
unit1 = _grp createUnit ["O_diver_F", [5700,5900,0], [], 5, "FORM"];
null = [[unit1, 100, 15, "marker0", "marker0", 100, true,"AWARE","RED","NORMAL","FILE",0,30,0,[false]],"USPS.sqf"] remoteExec ["BIS_fnc_execVM",2];

Hi, I am trying to spawn a group or unit via script that contains the USPS line in the init of that group / unit, but I can not figure out how to do it.
Is it possible to use the SpawnGroup with USPS?

I'm using it on a Dedi Server.

This is my line:

_PatrBase1 = createGroup east;

"O_G_Soldier_SL_F" createUnit [
    getMarkerPos "SpawnPos",
    _PatruBase1,
    null = [this, 100, 200, "Patrol_Mkr", "Patrol_Mkr", 200, true, "SAFE", "RED", "LIMITED", "FILE", 0, 30, 0, [true,35,25,3,1]] execVM "USPS.sqf"; _PatrBase1 = group this,
    "LIEUTENANT"
];

Thank You