Sign in to follow this  
UWSoulReaper

Where can I rent a server USA base for Arma 3?

I've been looking around for a good host and I can't seem to find one, any suggestions?

USA Based to correct my typo lol

I know of Survival Servers that is currently renting out dev build Arma 3 servers

If you want a VPS or root server you should go with some dedi hosting company out there. :)

Edited by ryandev00

Hi,

Just sent you a PM! :)

Good luck in finding the provider who suits your needs.

Mark

If you want a VPS or root server you should go with some dedi hosting company out there. :)
VPS are not recommended to host a game server, generally, the config is too weak ;)

VPS are not recommended to host a game server, generally, the config is too weak ;)

Generally, they are too weak.

We have a VPS from nfoservers.com and it works quite great.

(Our machine has an E5-2690 in it)

I've been looking around for a good host and I can't seem to find one, any suggestions?

USA Based to correct my typo lol

I use NFO servers for a VDS - works decently and instant setup.

^ you guys know of a good Canadian host I'd be interested...

Currently using Hetzner in Germany and they run excellent machines.

^ you guys know of a good Canadian host I'd be interested...

Currently using Hetzner in Germany and they run excellent machines.

Use NFOServers.com and pick New York or Chicago. Both will provide great latency to central and eastern canada. If you're in the west, pick Seattle.

I know of Survival Servers that is currently renting out dev build Arma 3 servers

FYI they are currently having a sale on their servers in some locations - $17 / mo (coupon is on home page)

I have a box and can put more in at my server farm, but need an admin for it. Anyone insterested shoot me a PM. In Missouri USA so nicely in the middle lol.

JestServers.com, friendly an very customer oriented. Had server for A2 with em too, also had ArmA3 server up day 1 of Alpha.

FYI they are currently having a sale on their servers in some locations - $17 / mo (coupon is on home page)

This post is to inform Arma 3 players of their hosting options. Below I have posted the number of servers found in the server browser for each host, from largest to smallest.

I must be missing something? How is it possible this host has way more than everyone else?

SurvivalServers.com - 26 servers

Vilayer.com - 6 servers

Artofwarcentral.com - 1 Server

FPSPLAYERS.COM - 0 servers

JestServers - 0 servers

I personally rent from SurvivalServers.com and have had an alpha server from them since day 1 with no issues, they are lightning fast with support too! highly recommended and the cheapest prices I have seen by far. Less than $1 per slot when I ordered.

Oh for the love of god do not rent from survivalservers. DO yourself a favor and go with NFO or Artofwar, not one of these mickeymouse companies like survivalservers

FPSPLAYERS has opened up another 10 servers available now.

With their discount you can get a server for just $0.50c a slot!

Sean.

Oh for the love of god do not rent from survivalservers. DO yourself a favor and go with NFO or Artofwar, not one of these mickeymouse companies like survivalservers

Mickeymouse? Lol they obviously are on the right track considering the substantially large gap between SS and other game server hosts?

I'm not some fanboy don't worry. Just a satisfied customer of theirs who would recommend their service to anyone.

Answer me this question, does NFO or ArtoofWar use 4x 15,000 RPM Hard drives in Raid 10? That's what comes standard with SS. My server runs great and their support works 7 days a week. Where is the mickeymouse in that?

I have a server farm with open boxes if you need on located in St Louis. I build to spec. You get what you ask for.

PM if interested.

They offer cheap hosting but the only mission they allow is Wasteland, a very old and boring mission...

They offer cheap hosting but the only mission they allow is Wasteland, a very old and boring mission...

Who are you speaking of? Most hosts allow more than wasteland.

Who are you speaking of? Most hosts allow more than wasteland.

FPSPLAYERS allow you to host whatever you want, I would imagine most hosts would do this...

Sean

JestServers.com, friendly an very customer oriented. Had server for A2 with em too, also had ArmA3 server up day 1 of Alpha.

Second for Jest....great customer service....decent price...had an Arma 2 server with them for over a year and considering going there for an Arma 3 one as well.

Generally, they are too weak.

We have a VPS from nfoservers.com and it works quite great.

(Our machine has an E5-2690 in it)

I plan on going with NFO. I'll post with results.