i love it ! i'm also waiting the accesories pack ... can we have a little update on that ? like what are you planning to do with that ?

Robert I love you're packs, but i have one question, could you do the recoil on you're pistols like a wrist movement, just a slight muzzle rise like the P99 and the ACP2 Bi pistols recoil ?

also there will be a SR25 EC

How different is the SR-25 EC to the M110K1 used by MARSOC?

Robert I love you're packs, but i have one question, could you do the recoil on you're pistols like a wrist movement, just a slight muzzle rise like the P99 and the ACP2 Bi pistols recoil ?

All pistols in latest pistol pack do have a recoil anim like BIS pistols have

---------- Post added at 20:19 ---------- Previous post was at 20:16 ----------

How different is the SR-25 EC to the M110K1 used by MARSOC?

Well M110K1 uses new KAC parts which i dont have atm and the "regular" EC is almost same as M110 just a sopmod stock and shoter barrel

http://www.knightarmco.com/portfolio/m110c/?cate_cm=military&term=m110&features=m110c# vs http://www.knightarmco.com/portfolio/sr-25-ec/?cate_cm=commercial&term=sr-25&features=sr-25-ec#

Edited by RobertHammer

Neat when i fix my pc i will download you're latest, one other question, could you reskin one of you're Tactical 1911 and make a PARA- USA Black ops Combat? i really love all you're mods man... Oh and does armaholic have the latest packs in all you A3 packs?

Robert i asked about the PARA-USA because they have a 14 rounds double stacked magazine , with high silencer 3 point night aim, and they have a a new magazine underway that is 16+1 round in .45 ACP

Looking forward to these rifles. I used the 11 for two of my deployments and loved it.

Well wouldn't be hard to make it's just a Glock a little different

Well wouldn't be hard to make it's just a Glock a little different

Oh, how you are so wrong...But I'm not going to deny that it looks similar in some ways to a "Glock" as in the square slide and striker fire method but that being said I am an XDM guy, definetly not a Glock guy.

Dont't want to start an argument on how XDM's are way better than Glocks IMO so lets not clutter up this nice thread...lol

-Black Viper

Oh, how you are so wrong...But I'm not going to deny that it looks similar in some ways to a "Glock" as in the square slide and striker fire method but that being said I am an XDM guy, definetly not a Glock guy.

Dont't want to start an argument on how XDM's are way better than Glocks IMO so lets not clutter up this nice thread...lol

-Black Viper

The appearance is the same, minus all the retail over the grip ...some glocks have the straight flat grip and others have a more round one...so in matter of creating a model he could use one of the glock and work starting there

About the M1911 - i think Kimbers and regular M1911 are enough

and the XDM - maybe someday in the future

But robert could you please at least create a Kimber magazine that is double stack? so we have more rounds...pretty pretty please :pray:

Edited by Ckrauslo

About the M1911 - i think Kimbers and regular M1911 are enough

and the XDM - maybe someday in the future

Alright, but would you mind possibly changing the name from just "Kimber" to "Kimber M1911"?

Not everyone will know that a Kimber is a 1911. Just a quick suggestion. :)

But robert could you please at least create a Kimber magazine that is double stack? so we have more rounds...pretty pretty please :pray:

The kimber isn't a double stack weapon though. Always been the drawback of the original 1911 design, however they do have 8 rnd mags available. But hey, those 8 rnds will punch a hole!!! :) RH it would be nice to see an upgraded p226 to the m25a1

The kimber isn't a double stack weapons though. Always been the drawback of the original 1911 design, however they do have 8 rnd mags available. But hey, those 8 rnds will punch a hole!!! :) RH it would be nice to see an upgraded p226 to the m25a1

damn :D

---------- Post added at 04:43 ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 ----------

I really like the 1911 so pretty

---------- Post added at 04:46 ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 ----------

I searched for the m25a1 found nothing...please pictures :D

Me too, I carry one every deployment. I'm sorry I mispelled. The MK25a1, or simply MK25

FDE Color, threaded barrel, tritium sights, etc

th_zpssbtc23vi.jpeg

Me too, I carry one every deployment. I'm sorry I mispelled. The MK25a1, or simply MK25

FDE Color, threaded barrel, tritium sights, etc

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz99/boostedhardtsi34/Mobile%20Uploads/th_zpssbtc23vi.jpeg

The one in the picture is a SIG Sauer Mosquito .22LR pistol, not a P226/Mk.25 - can tell by the slide-mounted safety lever.

The Mk25-TB (Threaded Barrel) looks like this: http://pics.reedssports.com/gb/sigmk-25-tb2.JPG would imagine you can get it in FDE like the Mk25-D

So you're a Navy SEAL?

The i carry one every deployment was to my comment i love the 1911 they are pretty