Where you see "weirdly distorted/stretched" look?

it's just scaled wrong - easy fix

---------- Post added at 08:17 ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 ----------

If im not mistaken thats from a completely different weapon pack from SOCMOD and not the pack he plans to edit!

Wrong - It is from http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?156804-MK18-Mod-1 , if you mean the weapon that is

Where you see "weirdly distorted/stretched" look?

it's just scaled wrong - easy fix

Yes that's what I meant by "distorted" :) Good to know that it's an easy fix!

http://i.imgur.com/oWuQlQ1.jpg - A is the scaled up version - if it's ok then i will add that to the rest

Much better! The cheekweld portion is still a bit too small/narrow tho, maybe the entire stock sits too high on the tube, not sure... but then again it's up to you, your decision... good job so far.

Another reference pic: http://i.imgur.com/HImI8t0.jpg

unless it's a separate part of the model it can't be fixed without redoing the whole stock. otherwise it looks perfect imo, gj, RH!

Ok got that fixed - is there any other bug/issue to sort out? - also want that bipod update before the Mk18 Mod 0 ? or rather with it?

Ok got that fixed - is there any other bug/issue to sort out? - also want that bipod update before the Mk18 Mod 0 ? or rather with it?

A hotfix just correcting the bipod compactibility meanwhile would be nice... I play with those magnificient rifle on a weekly base, miss the bipods a lot =)

Keep up the great work, RH!

cheers!

Nice, thanks. One more thing that was metioned in the original thread tho... maybe you wanna at least rebinarize all of them, it's just a hunch, but the rifles have a very extreme shiny/glossy surface since v0.3, even tho the RVMATS etc were the originals from 0.2 (according to ardvarkdb) that worked perfectly fine... however, for some weird reason the shinyness in 03 will go away when you use the launcher (iirc), according to some folks in the original thread. Can't test or screenshot it right now unfortunately...

Mr. RH,

Just wondering, will the Mk 18 MOD 0 (M4A1 CQBR) be included in the RHARD config with the MK18 MOD 1's or will it be a part of the M4/M16 pack, included in your RH config?

TBH I was hoping for an all black version of the M4 CQBR to fit in with your already amazing M4 family, along with those in your RH config.

Ps. in response to your question, I agree with Corporal_Lib, a hotfix would be nice :)

Nice, thanks. One more thing that was metioned in the original thread tho... maybe you wanna at least rebinarize all of them, it's just a hunch, but the rifles have a very extreme shiny/glossy surface since v0.3, even tho the RVMATS etc were the originals from 0.2 (according to ardvarkdb) that worked perfectly fine... however, for some weird reason the shinyness in 03 will go away when you use the launcher (iirc), according to some folks in the original thread. Can't test or screenshot it right now unfortunately...

Show me screenshot soon as you can , so i can see where's the problem

---------- Post added at 19:18 ---------- Previous post was at 19:17 ----------

Mr. RH,

Just wondering, will the Mk 18 MOD 0 (M4A1 CQBR) be included in the RHARD config with the MK18 MOD 1's or will it be a part of the M4/M16 pack, included in your RH config?

TBH I was hoping for an all black version of the M4 CQBR to fit in with your already amazing M4 family, along with those in your RH config.

Ps. in response to your question, I agree with Corporal_Lib, a hotfix would be nice :)

Well i plan to add them into Mk18 mod 1 pack? or you guys want it in M4 pack? lol

Well i plan to add them into Mk18 mod 1 pack? or you guys want it in M4 pack? lol

IMHO I think its fit better in the M4 pack. That is of course if you're using the M4 model as a base, then just shortening the barrel etc.

no, don't put all the eggs in one basket :eek: it would be much better, if those that want M4s wouldn't have to download Mk18s as well, and vice versa, methinks

I will try and remember to post some ingame screens later but a minor bug is the hand animation config needs to be updated on the block II's. The trigger finger clips into the receiver on a few. The Mk18 doesn't do this however so im not sure why as other than the upper assembly, they are the same gun far as the mod is concerned.

It really all depends Mr. RH. If you plan on modelling it off the M4 from your RH config, then as a M4 CQBR, I think most of us would agree that it should go in with the M4/M16 pack, in the 4 colour variations.

But, if you're going to do a Mk18 Mod 0, modelled off of the RHARD MK18 Mod 1's, with the 2 normal and desert textures, then it would best belong in the Mk 18 pack.

Your choice Big Boss :P

IMO, I think they should go into the Mk18 mod 1 pack, and when the scars are done, have a scar pack as was done in A2.

Ok got that fixed - is there any other bug/issue to sort out?

Based on my (very) limited messing around with configs, it appears that you can add other addon's magazines without requiring dependencies. So, can you add other 5.56 magazines into your config so that your guns are compatible with other addons? I know Robalo has started to take up a JAM-like config, but in the meantime, being able to swap between RH_mag, RHS_mag, CUP_mag, etc would be a great addition.

ETA: Also, on Ardy's guns, there was an issue with the texture of the roll mark on the side of the lower receiver where both "Rock River Arms" was overlaid on top of "Colt Defense." I'm guessing you may have already fixed that, but thought I'd pass it along.

I will try and remember to post some ingame screens later but a minor bug is the hand animation config needs to be updated on the block II's. The trigger finger clips into the receiver on a few. The Mk18 doesn't do this however so im not sure why as other than the upper assembly, they are the same gun far as the mod is concerned.

I will see what i can do

---------- Post added at 07:51 ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 ----------

It really all depends Mr. RH. If you plan on modelling it off the M4 from your RH config, then as a M4 CQBR, I think most of us would agree that it should go in with the M4/M16 pack, in the 4 colour variations.

But, if you're going to do a Mk18 Mod 0, modelled off of the RHARD MK18 Mod 1's, with the 2 normal and desert textures, then it would best belong in the Mk 18 pack.

Your choice Big Boss :P

Mk18 mod 0 is a whole new model - different than the M4 or the Mk18 mod 1

---------- Post added at 07:55 ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 ----------

Based on my (very) limited messing around with configs, it appears that you can add other addon's magazines without requiring dependencies. So, can you add other 5.56 magazines into your config so that your guns are compatible with other addons? I know Robalo has started to take up a JAM-like config, but in the meantime, being able to swap between RH_mag, RHS_mag, CUP_mag, etc would be a great addition.

ETA: Also, on Ardy's guns, there was an issue with the texture of the roll mark on the side of the lower receiver where both "Rock River Arms" was overlaid on top of "Colt Defense." I'm guessing you may have already fixed that, but thought I'd pass it along.

Well i have to wait for Robalo or even BIS to actually make the Magazine compatibility groups feature work in the game > https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Weapon_Config_Guidelines#Magazine_compatibility_groups (which obviously still doesn't)

also changing that marking isn't that easy , it will break the original texture which i don't want, sorry

Since you are including Mod 0 and Mod 1 mk18s, how difficult would it be to get a block 1 in the pack? CAR 15 or LMT stock with correct KAC RIS? Sorry if this sounds like spam...

Since you are including Mod 0 and Mod 1 mk18s, how difficult would it be to get a block 1 in the pack? CAR 15 or LMT stock with correct KAC RIS? Sorry if this sounds like spam...

??? there are already Mk18 mod 1's in the pack lol > http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?156804-MK18-Mod-1

Mod 0 will be added - with the proper parts

the CAR15? hmm would be too old for the Mk18 pack - it's basically a predecessor to Mk18 mod 0 , dunno

Block 1 M4

http://i.imgur.com/rfpHUpw.png

Note RIS and stock, very similar to your M4 model, main difference is the rail. Sorry if I am confusing you lol.

This looks like a regular M4 to me , which i already got in the M4 pack