I would like to request a flaregun for pilots that I could keep in a unused slot (any slot) with it`s own ammo pocket.

I would like to request a flaregun for pilots that I could keep in a unused slot (any slot) with it`s own ammo pocket.

Flare gun - is definitely planned for Pistol Pack

I'm probably coming late as all hells with this, but what would truely be amazing in the actual state of the game, and the modding scene in general is a SMG pack. Now that muzzle velocity and inertia are a thing, there's definitively a point to them. Plus we got about ten million assault rifle packs already available.

I'm probably coming late as all hells with this, but what would truely be amazing in the actual state of the game, and the modding scene in general is a SMG pack. Now that muzzle velocity and inertia are a thing, there's definitively a point to them. Plus we got about ten million assault rifle packs already available.

I would love some Robert Hammer quality p90s!

Screw P-90's, bring the UMP!

Man, backt to school with you! :D What did we learned in gaming lesson one? The P90 is the most mighty smg in counterstrike. Additional this gun is stargate approved! :bounce3:

what "we" really need are some proper LMG´s, before we "need" SMG. the LMG`s would atleast be more useful :-)

or some phased plasma rifles or chemrails^^

Bump !

For those who still cares - i got a question for you , since i plan to update RHARD Mk18 mod 1 pack - would like to see some new Scar rifles?

also part of that pack or separated? - let me know your opinions

Mainly Mk16 and Mk17 - tan/black with all barrel lengths and with Mk13 GL also

some few things :

- Scar PDW - probably not going to be ,because i don't have parts to actually do make it and also it's rather bulky crappy version of Scar anyway lol

- Mk20 SSR - i would like to add Mk20 but sadly i don't have the Mk20 parts to do it :(

Oh hella yeah!. I would love some quality SCARS included in the weapon packs I already use. Would it also be possible to have the holding animations like this:

http://img01.militaryblog.jp/usr/worldlydesires/scar-h_mohw05.jpg

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/medalofhonor/images/3/37/SCAR_Update.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20130818172221

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/medalofhonor/images/0/00/600px-MOHW_Stump_Mk17_Hold-1-.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130824141802

Would pair excellent with them SCOPEMOD Elcan SPecterDR's :)

Will you be adding Mod 1 or Mod 0 mk18s? I hope mod 0 as there is an abundance of the 1.

Hey Mr. RH!! Big fan of yours, and I'd love to see some some SCAR rifles, carbines, and PDWs with a little RH touch in A3. Personally, for a Mk18 Mod0 (M4 CQBR) I just see this being achieved by chopping the barrel of your existing M4A1 RIS and putting together the Rear IS.

I am really interested in seeing what new touches you will bring to the Mk 18 pack that Ardy handed over to you recently. Cant wait!! :)

Also... would it be possible to add in a variant of the Block II M4 with this upper: http://i58.tinypic.com/oh23px.jpg

---------- Post added at 23:31 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

Will you be adding Mod 1 or Mod 0 mk18s? I hope mod 0 as there is an abundance of the 1.

While I can't speak on Robert's behalf of his plans... I can speak the obvious that Mod 1's are already in the "MK18 mod 1" pack...

mainly mk16 and mk17 - tan/black with all barrel lengths and with mk13 gl also

yes! Yes! Yes! :d

Wow guys slow down lol

I will keep the ardvarkdb's Mk18 mod 1 - just i will eventually update it - also there will be new Mk18 mod 0 with the whole new model

I hope you can fix the SOPMOD stocks on all those M4s/MK18s... they are still too small and appaer weirdly distorted/streched.

I hope you can fix the SOPMOD stocks on all those M4s/MK18s... they are still too small and appaer weirdly distorted/streched.

screenshot?

A Scar pack sounds like a great idea. ;)

For those who still cares - i got a question for you , since i plan to update RHARD Mk18 mod 1 pack - would like to see some new Scar rifles?

also part of that pack or separated? - let me know your opinions

wouldn't it be better to integrate Ardvark's mod into your M4/M16 pack? they're the same platform anyway. and then release SCARs as a standalone

or separate his Mk18s and his M4s, and release Mk18 mod 0 and his Mk18 mod 1 as one mod, integrate his M4s into your M4/M16 pack, have SCARs as a third pack.

Will the LMT crane stock, correct RIS, and chopped sight be included? If so, this will be awesome.

Would ABSOLUTELY love to see SCARs in your quality work! I can't wait to see the updated Mk18's as well! I can't wait for bipod compatibility on the block II's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love a new Scar pack RH branded.I used your 416s and MK16s obsessively in A2.