@ZimZamFlimFlam

page 8 or 9 : There will be all kind of m4/m16 + special attachments , later there might be a some MGs too

@ZimZamFlimFlam

page 8 or 9 : There will be all kind of m4/m16 + special attachments , later there might be a some MGs too

Oh no, I read that and I knew he was gonna work on MGs at some point but I didn't know they were gonna be NEXT. Cool cool.

These M4s and M16s look great :)

What I would really like to see is some SCARs or ACRs rechambered with 6.5mm variants. After all, these are both very new weapons - fits the Arma 3 era perfectly (the M4 has been in service since 1994, the SCAR has been in service since 2009).

I'd much prefer a SCAR or ACR over the MXs.

Yes please!!! But I think they should just be in 5.56 as the ACR would just be a slightly different looking MX, hope for the scar! Been waiting for one for ages.

Yes please!!! But I think they should just be in 5.56 as the ACR would just be a slightly different looking MX, hope for the scar! Been waiting for one for ages.

The design decisions on both those weapons were made with easy caliber changes in mind in the first place, specially the acr. Making them 556 just because it typically is now days due to contemporary ammo availability kinda defeats the purpose of these weapons all together.

Then I shall write him a strongly worded letter right away. ;) lol Take your time man, I just wanted to point out that there were some nice looking ones on the way.

Small update:

Atm doing some update of the pistol pack , but still waiting for one thing

Mostly fixes and also there will be something new - you will see ;)

If all things will go well , then maybe release will be before Xmas :xmas_o:

Thnx for the update

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

The design decisions on both those weapons were made with easy caliber changes in mind in the first place, specially the acr. Making them 556 just because it typically is now days due to contemporary ammo availability kinda defeats the purpose of these weapons all together.

I have no problem with the Scar L being caselss but I fear the ACR caseless would just become a more realistic MX, and as if he was to convert them to say 6.8mm which is a calibre it is currently available in that would take extra work e.g calculating bullet damage etc

just looked at the pics on the first page! nice job! what would make it look cooler is if you had a rifle harness to go with it. Even if it was on all the rifles, then you wouldn't have it looking like it was glued on your back and you could have it slide down your side as you go for your sidearm. I've never really been that fond of the look when a rifle is passed over the shoulder like Arma does.

Still doing on pistol pack then i will decide to update M4 pack with some new things and there will be M249 & M240 in there

*groan* I was hoping for a separate MG pack instead of sticking those into the M4 pack...

*groan* I was hoping for a separate MG pack instead of sticking those into the M4 pack...

Well , if you guys want it separated it can be

You got any other plans long term?

My plan list is so long heh but i can mention Scars , Hk416s , Aks and few others that i cant remember now

so patience guys ;)

Edited by RobertHammer

Thanks for info!

It's possible to add an M27 to the MGs? PLEASE:bounce3:

RPK 74 in AK's? Perty Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?