Nice, i always liked loved your mods.

1 request if you will be making pistols someday, A HK USP Compact, Glock 19, 1911 tactical. :)

Great! I can`t wait your M4,Mk18 packs with the new attachment system

Make a mk18 mod 1 with the daniel defense bronze mk18 9.5 rail, that would just be awesome! and the Rh_pwd is awesome, played with it today! :)

Make a mk18 mod 1 with the daniel defense bronze mk18 9.5 rail, that would just be awesome! and the Rh_pwd is awesome, played with it today! :)
RH and Aardvark are working on these! Go to the ArmA 3 photography thread and check the last couple pages. Sabre posted a few pics with his units and the Mk18 Mod 1's.

RH and Aardvark are working on these! Go to the ArmA 3 photography thread and check the last couple pages. Sabre posted a few pics with his units and the Mk18 Mod 1's.

Thanks man! Fuck those mk18 looks sweet! even got the kac supressor on! awesome :)

Awesome! Hope soon all your old A2 Weapons will be ported to A3! Best stuff around, I dont remember a single A2 Mission without your guns.

Hope to see the Hk416 soon!

Please RH

Take into account making (*back) ironsights more "game-friendly"

Trying to shoot from a "needle-hole" was a frustrating matter before-and totally unusable in PvP-

Making *back ironsight slightly wider and less view obstructing it's not a compromise to authenticity imo

With Respect..

Hello Robert.

Currently your weapons pack of ARMA2 works in Arma 3 checked. The problem is the optics, silencers and laser sights, you have to change the config and remove the original accessories of the model.

Edited by VeaVictis

Hello Robert.

Currently your weapons pack of ARMA2 works in Arma 3 checked. The problem is the optics, silencers and laser sights, you have to change the config and remove the original accessories of the model.

They may work but all packs will be reworked to be more arma 3 friendly

Awesome! Hope soon all your old A2 Weapons will be ported to A3! Best stuff around, I dont remember a single A2 Mission without your guns.

Hope to see the Hk416 soon!

Yes yes yes the Hk 416 please :D

They may work but all packs will be reworked to be more arma 3 friendly
Probably an odd request, but any chance of the HK416 pack including the HK416C? Yes, it appeared in Medal of Honor: Warfighter, but it exist(ed) in real life too! :p

Shorter buffer tube and MP5/HK53-style stock, 228 mm barrel (~9 inches) and expected muzzle velocities of ~730 m/s.

Also, this is probably an odd request, but if you're going to do MK 14 EBRs despite there already being a vanilla EBR (which amusingly enough is claimed in the Field Manual to be a derivative of the MK 14 EBRs) could you at least have them in a separate pack this time so that the MK 18 pack is only MK 18 variants this time? Thanks, I recognize that the "clutter" was because of all the attachment/camo variations but it was still a hassle to see that essentially doubled due to having two different base weapons in one pack. :D

As a confession, I didn't agree with all of your choices of possible accessory combos in the Arma 2 version, hence why I'm glad to see what you do this time around (because the combo choices are up to me this time :icon_twisted: ).

Well i may aswell jump on the HK416 band wagon with two things that have recently come out of Heckler and Koch's production facility that you may or may not have heard of yet (most likely have) which i though i'd mention, first off H&K seem to have updated their 416 to the A5 model, now with BUISs that fit into the rail unobtrusively, a extended rail (rearwards) that connects to the upper receivers rail allowing mounting of optics between both rails without issues due to the gap that was once there, a gas regulator for helping with recoil management with subsonic/supersonic rounds and suppressors, a redesigned mag well to fit polymer magazines (now cut the mag well higher to fit and canted it forward), a redesigned trigger guard to a more rounded guard, i assume to allow easier use with gloves, ambidextrous function with a bolt release on the right side now, a redesigned stock, redesigned pistol grip to be more ergonomic and overall a dark bronze finish to the rifle.

Close up, right side: http://i47.tinypic.com/11bq7nn.jpg

Side Profile: http://www.strikehold.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/DSCN0566.jpg

And of course the HK121 General Purpose machine-gun which in the running to replace the MG3 of the German Army, based upon the MG4, its designed to be a lighter and more practical alternative to the MG3 for infantry and vehicle use, designed to modular for all uses with long and short barrels, folding, fixed and extending buttocks and even a suppressor, and to be more reliable than the MG3, using forged and milled parts for it's receiver, with a recent report from HK stating they fired 180,000 rounds through the 121 with no malfunctions that would require repair from a armorer and a selectable fire rate of 600-650, 700-750 or 800-850 RPM, it seems like a pretty nice bit of kit the German army might end up with...

Side Profile: http://tillgun.ucoz.ru/pulemety/HK121/HK121-781-.jpg

Video of operation of nearly all of it's functions (German):

@Chortles, Scarecrow and Montgomery: you do realize that all of the models brought to RV engine (A1-A3) by RH (with permission of course) were original made for CounterStrike, yes?

@Chortles, Scarecrow and Montgomery: you do realize that all of the models brought to RV engine (A1-A3) by RH (with permission of course) were original made for CounterStrike, yes?

What does that matter?

What does that matter?

RH doesn't do 3D much modelling, so requesting that he produce significant remodelling of the HK416/417 to form the D, A5 and G28 variants or a completely new HK121 model, is a bit daft.

RH is very open about the fact that he doesn't model these weapons himself and that they're CSS conversions, and often points out that in order to meet any specific requests you'll have to find someone willing to provide the model.

RH doesn't do 3D much modelling, so requesting that he produce significant remodelling of the HK416/417 to form the D, A5 and G28 variants or a completely new HK121 model, is a bit daft.

RH is very open about the fact that he doesn't model these weapons himself and that they're CSS conversions, and often points out that in order to meet any specific requests you'll have to find someone willing to provide the model.

Oh ok, I didn't realize that. Thanks for the heads up.

Most of the time RH connects to artists via platforms like gamebanana and others, so you might find your wanted weapon there, ask for permission and then approach him with your request.

Might be right on the money. ^^

I thought about him and the OICW. Maybe i'll discover a neat model and bring it right up to him.

Would be definitly a nice gun, even if it's cancelled in the real world....

Yes, i'm aware, i figured he would just be interested in general in what's going on recently, it wasn't a request for said weapons.

Hk416C maybe ,but Hk416A5 , G28 or Hk121 won't be because - i dont have any models of those and personally i dont like them :D

Good old OICW hehe

Hey,

any possibility to see your CAR15 and M733 in the M4-pack?

And Maybe an M727 and M733E2?

Oh thats interesting. As much as I love CS I dont see how its relevant. Heck I think we should bring all the addons from GTA4 into Arma (with author's permission ofcourse).

Btw loving the PDW!

It's relevant in the sense that someone else did all the modeling work for the base weapon already for use in Counter-Strike, RH is importing that model into Arma 2/OA/Arma 3 and adding the relevant configs instead of doing all of the model work himself. Therefore, request fulfillment will clearly be dependent on whether someone has already done up a 3D model for the desired base weapon... and in the case of the HK416C that may well be a "not". :(

This may be a stupid question but if some of these 3d models come from CSS conversions, is it possible with the new arma 3 to convert the animations from these models too like reloading, holding etc ?