Hello everyone - Here we go again starting with KAC PDW

The first gun which used new 6x35mm rounds - in arma 3 it uses standard 6.5x39mm case and caseless

http://imgur.com/a/XxMIu

Model/UV by TheLama and textured by Milo :)

Still wip and soon will be released

-------------

After some time made a small progress with the M4/M16 pack (yay another 9000 M4 pack)

http://imgur.com/a/XGtEr

You can expect new hq models made by Tigg and others like Twinkie or Kimono

There will be all kind of m4/m16 + special attachments , later there might be a some MGs too

Still alot to do so wait for it biggrin.png

----------------------

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?149566-RH-wip-Thread&p=2488013&viewfull=1#post2488013

Edited by RobertHammer

Please tell me your also working on those HK's/M4's/MK-18's etc etc too, if you are... I'll consider marriage. In all seriousness the KAC PDW is looking great man, keep it up!

I am very excited to see you moving to A3. I've always been a big fan of your work. Good luck, I hope your project goes smoothly.

thx guys - don't worry those packs will be but they will require alot time to make them working (also RL work etc)

Looks great, keep it up :) One massive advantage of A3 is the proxys means less weapon variations to make now :)

Ahhh!! I completely fanboy screamed when I saw this!! Yesssss!!!

Robert, I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing your work in A3!! Your HK 417 was STUNNING in A2 and I LOVED IT!! Please please PLEASE keep up the amazing work!!

Thanks a lot Mr. Hammer. Great work again. Can´t wait to try out your ArmA3 weapon packs!

Regards Culti

Looking good Robert! That KAC PDW has always been one of my favorites. This new attachment system for weapons is a dream come true :)

Fantastic start mate, look forward to seeing more!

Beautiful! I must say, I loved your work in A2, now I'm excited to see you working on more in A3!

Super nice to see you already is modding for A3, all of your mods for A2+A1 has been my most favourite and used... So looking forward to your mods... Keep it up.

That was quick, looking good so far RH!

Will you be making packs alot like you did for Arma 2, or do you have something else in mind?

Great looking work as usual Robert ! By the way, are you going to make some custom reload animations for these ?

Will you be making packs alot like you did for Arma 2, or do you have something else in mind?

Basic packs aka arma 2 style :p

Great looking work as usual Robert ! By the way, are you going to make some custom reload animations for these ?

atm using default arma 3 ones which are very nice and so new reload animation is not necessary :)

Looking good Robert! That KAC PDW has always been one of my favorites. This new attachment system for weapons is a dream come true :)
The Mk18 in your sig. its...its beautiful

Robert, I'm working on bring the optics and attachments from Arma 2 over, including all the thermal and aocg/rds combos. If you're interested I'm going to make it so all you'll have to do is add them to the config.

Might help out complete the pack :) let me know if you're interested.

While he said "basic packs", Alwarren's comments on his own FHQ M4(A1) pack suggest that things may well be easier for RobertHammer -- now RH only needs additional models for differing barrel lengths and underbarrel "attachments" (read: underbarrel grenade launcher) since both optics rail/side rail/muzzle attachments and textures ("skins") are now modular. :D

Cant wait to see what you can do with M4s and HKs