Sign in to follow this  
soronelite

-E3- Units (new camos)

Last WIP screens

I'm working on some "neutral" uniform/clothes which can be use to make mercenaries or SOF units :

Those will really open up some scenario options!

Maybe you could use the rangemaster as a base? Just to get rid of the kneepads.

Looking forward for your next update. Thanks for the work so far.

could you make a patrol cap for urban-digital

Hey, could you make this Independent Digital Camo? It's already included in the dev+unlock mod for a backpack and boonie, but not for units.

Can someone tell me what the name of that slightly brighter Marpat is? I've seen it around for a while now, especially with what appears to be SEALs, but I can't find a name for it anywhere. It looks almost like a middle step between Marpat and Cadpat. It's not just washed out Marpat, is it?

Hi thanks for your comments ;)

@Brad7 : Will be available in next version

@Brain : Do you have more information about this camo? Is it real or not? i'll only make real camo.

@Schuultz : This is the "AOR2" (the AOR1 is the desert version), or "US Navy Working Uniform 3"

I don't know if it is used by any Law Enforcement or Military Units, however I've seen uniforms looking like them while browsing around old Airsoft MilSim photos. I don't think it's the exact version, but it looks like it a lot.

Hi thanks for your comments ;)

@Brad7 : Will be available in next version

@Brain : Do you have more information about this camo? Is it real or not? i'll only make real camo.

@Schuultz : This is the "AOR2" (the AOR1 is the desert version), or "US Navy Working Uniform 3"

The green pixelated pattern used by the Independent faction is 1) Greek and 2) not real. It's made by BIS. You can see it in action in my NATO SOCOM addon. You could also Google "Arma 3 Hexacam arid". Zazzle has some Arma 3 merchandise, and they erroneously named the pattern Hexacam arid. But it's the Greek camo pattern in-game. Here's my units using it AND the proof that it's meant for the Greek independent faction, below:

sfgr1katadromonth.jpg webfactionsartwork.jpg

You can see the pattern on that Hunter, with the Greek anti-Ottoman revolutionary flag above. The picture is from the post-E32012/pre-Alpha Arma3 website.

Hi!

First of all, i'd like to say that this is brilliant, and i'm looking forward to see future content!

Secondly, i have a request: basically, i would appreciate it if you could add a uniform for Russia with an already existing camo, just slightly different, as seen in this picture:

http://s22.postimg.org/nq1kay30x/camorequest.png

Of course you don't have to, i'd just like to see it is all.

Otherwise GREAT JOB! I've been looking for something like this

Thank you :)

Edited by Ethras
Germany instead of Russia

Really been enjoying these skins so far, any plans to add British camo sets?

@Ethras : thanks for your support. For your demand I don"t think that I'll work on it, or not now I don't have time right now.

@ZenQuinnMedia : Thanks for your comment too ;) I'd like to add british camo, but I don't have time to add new units right now ;)

Last new :

I'm currently re-codding all the mod, some kind of clean-up. So it will take some time because I've to rework all my units... (almost 20% done)

I've make 50% of the groups (for mission maker).

Like in the vanilla game you will be able to have 3 differents uniform :

x1338_thumb_1927e0dc.png.pagespeed.ic.l9DrJjjJNx.png

x1338_thumb_c4743f14.png.pagespeed.ic.D4JvU1fhOj.png

Next step will be to make underwears for each armys.

Hi, there is a little new :

Common items :

1338_thumb_45a65b56.png

4 differents camo for the plate carrier : Coyote brown (on the left but you can hardly see it because of the light effect.), TAN on the center and two differents OD ont the right.

See also a custom camo on the helmet.

@Brain : this is the AOR2 camo, and it will be on the next update (see here : http://nimga.fr/f/8oDQQ.png )

I like that uniform! how about a black / grey shirt with those pants?

Not sure if someone already mentioned, but CE French camouflage is way off in coloration with that "tan" that is actually, like, white. Sample of a uniform, courtesy of the almighty camopedia: http://www.camopedia.org/images/f/f6/France8.jpg

Compare to what is in game. I know your disclaimer says that you won't make 100% accurate camouflages but the amount it is off by is nothing short of ridiculous. I'm pretty sure the Brown-yellow "Khaki" would look proper, hex #CCC66C. Depending on the specific sample you're going for, Green-brown "Khaki Drab" will also work, #9F9F6F

EDIT: I looked at it again reeeeeeeeeeally close and i do see that it's supposed to be tan but it is way too light nonetheless.

Edited by Blueteamguy

@ltsThomas : Thanks, the black one is already make, and will be in the next release ;)

@Blueteamguy : Thanks for your comment, I've to rework the CE since some time, but I'm working on to many things :/

I'm making photo-realism texture, so I don't create texture by using color in photoshop for example, because I think photo-realism is a way better than create hand-texture.

For the MARPAT for example I've a real uniform at home, so I can realy work on it, for the CE I don't have one anymore, so I've to find a new one, take pics etc. Or I'll ask to friends or others frenchs people on forum ;)

And here is a little WIP screens sowhing greek police using ATACS-LE (law enforcement)

1338_thumb_b2ebf942.png

The real one do not use this new camo, but its look good :)

Will be Indfor units.

Edited by Soronelite

Well it doesn't ruin gameplay, but as far as i'm concerned throws off realism in a heavy way. Really only the tan is off-color, the rest seem alright-ish

Hey !

I'm still busy so I can't work a lot on the mod.

but there is some news :

Balaclava

1338_thumb_02949cc3.png

Model by Kiory.

The OD one has been reworked, on the screen its not look good.

Divers with USN blue camo

1338_thumb_9341c48b.png

@Soronelite: Glad to finally see balaclava after some hours of Headache

Will the balaclavas be available as helmets, goggles, or both? Would be nice to be able to put on a helmet over one of them.

@Kaelies : For now it will only be available as helmets, maybe I'll make it in goggles slot after, but not right now ;)

New :

Hi all !

I'm still working on the mod, but I had no time last week because of my exams ! :D

So I've still to re-code some stuff and I'll be able to release the next (big) update ! ;)

For now here is some WIP screen as usual :

UK forces :

DPM :

1338_thumb_8d69ab3c.png

DPM Desert :

1338_thumb_30da346b.png

For the DMP Desert I was not able to find a good photo to make a photo-realistic uniform, so I had to use the Panzerfire's camo pack to create a nice looking DPM Desert.

Hope you'll like it ;)