Sign in to follow this  
malkekoen

Hey caseless ammo still has case dropping sound

The first thing I noted when firing with caseless ammo was the sound of the spend (non-existent) cases dropping on the ground.

I'm not a big weapons savvy, but I guess the idea behind caseless ammo, well, ammo with no case to lighten the ammo weight. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe then that there should be no "plop" after firing, unless it drops something else :p

Arma 3 is fantastic, btw! Great work BIS!!!!

To me, that little plop is kind of like a knock on my subconscious, reminding me, that through all this amazing content that BI has provided, I'm still playing a game in alpha. :D Lol I noticed this too. Kind of strange and I hope it gets addressed- most likely will though!

I was going to avoid this thread but to let you guys know, if there is anything odd or broken you can search the feedback tracker first. If there is no result on your search then make a new report. http://feedback.arma3.com

This has been reported numerous times.

Ok sorry about it, I'll make a more thorough search next time.

BTW it's been fixed now with the latest update this evening (UTC)!!! :cool:

On the subject of sounds, has the bug with guns only having clientside audio in multiplayer been fixed? I've taken a look at the feedback page but I have trouble searching/navigating it. Would appreciate if anyone could link me to it