Sign in to follow this  
MadMardo

server hacking everywhere!!

Now im not here complaining that Im not winning my fire battles because of hackers.. I am expressing great concern over the fact that entire servers are being high jacked, alot. This is making it extreamly difficult to alpha test when I am being constantly mass ported and blown up, turned into seagulls and a few other script tools that are bringing down the servers. I have been trying to play for the last 2 hours and 4 separate servers were pretty much shut down to hacker spam kills.

If you would like to benefit from our eagerness to assist with alpha testing please create a platform that will allow us to. I am already to move on as this has started to become pointless and impossible :[

Being turned into seagulls is not a hack...

It's a bug. Already enough threads on this.

/close

entire servers being turned into seagulls is a bug lol. your too cute.. mass ported and blown up as well.. lol.

It actually IS a bug.... Why don't you use that handy dandy search function?

I was mass teleported today as well. All cars and everything from the server came to one spot. Laggy as fuck.

If only people used the search function instead of making new threads.

It is a confirmed bug. Other "hacks" and scripts however are most likely available and I'm sure more will surface because at the moment this is an ALPHA. and alpha which is throwing in features for testing it does not contain any anti-hack measures as features are constantly changing.

If you are looking for an actual gaming experience, you best to look elsewhere while arma 3 is being tested. Come back when it's a full release.

LOLERCAKES!!! mass port and kill with explosions over and over and over is a bug lol..Id be quick to say its a bugged as well if my new games was hacked in 5 days

entire servers being turned into seagulls is a bug lol. your too cute.. mass ported and blown up as well.. lol.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=4143

This isn't a new game, this is alpha testing for a game that is coming out Q3 or Q4 of this year. I suggest you uninstall and wait until then.

LOLERCAKES!!! mass port and kill with explosions over and over and over is a bug lol..Id be quick to say its a bugged as well if my new games was hacked in 5 days

He was pointing out that being turned into a seagull is a bug, not a hack. No one ever said that mass killing wasn't.

Note that your 'new game' is still in alpha, and it's going to take time for BE to get everything sorted out. Also, you can blame terrible server admins and mission creators for the poor anti-hacking.

This topic has been done to death anyway. Move onto a different server.

I've never seen a hacker in this game...

maybe you should just only play on servers with admins and / or play with friends.

BiS currently have to test the content and not fight script-kiddys.

There's not going to be anyone left to test this game with all of the hackers online, and every day it seems to be more and more of know now that they know they can get away with it. BIS should at the very least take note of which accounts are hacking and monitor them so they can put out a ban wave.

There's not going to be anyone left to test this game with all of the hackers online, and every day it seems to be more and more of know now that they know they can get away with it. BIS should at the very least take note of which accounts are hacking and monitor them so they can put out a ban wave.

why do you want to go online to test the game? the perfect and best way to test the game and find bugs is the EDITOR:j:

nowhere can you better bring about situations in order to test it.

content/balance is something that can really only change bohemia. the hacker problem can Atm. easly handled by community with privat servers/admins etc.

Newsflash! You've bought an alpha. Do you know what alpha is? It's not made so you can play and enjoy it. It's made so you can find bugs. Don't like how public MP is right now? Password your server and stop being such carebears. Or wait for a final release.

Same answer as the last few threads which would have been found by searching, please do not make new threads until you've searched.

If you search for hackers/hacking you would see this has been covered, at the end of the day this initial alpha release is without the protections which will follow in later releases, no need for panic just yet. This thread remains open and is parallel to the topic: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?145039-Please-drop-battleye-for-arma-3&p=2327675#post2327675