Sign in to follow this  
curtcooll

resync module apon respawn

ive set up a module of support so helicopter will take u around map but if u get shot down everything respawns but what happens is the pilot rembers the last coords u set and apon re spawn he flys there and stops which means i cant recall helicopter, so from what i gather is the ai desyncs from module which means that i cannot reuse the support feature, im sure there must be a way to resync the ai to the module and stop the ai from flying to last coords set before death.

---------- Post added at 01:06 ---------- Previous post was at 00:22 ----------

ok i got this synchronizeObjectsAdd somehow i need to make it so that the modules resync to the ai unit and stop unit from using last coordinates.

---------- Post added at 01:27 ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 ----------

ok using helicopter synchronizeObjectsAdd [jork]; this from what i gather syncs the unit back with the module as the module is not sync in editor using that line in trigger works but ai still for some reason when respawn follows the coords i gave before hand so i can issue new coords to helicopter. is there a way to complety wipe ai commands even if i use a waypoint like move and the heli explodes and pilot dies pilot still follows the waypoint must be a way in which apon the respawn of ai it forgots its last orders or summit.