Sign in to follow this  
turkeyx

Wondering about Arma 3 Purchases

So I've got the buy page up and whilst I haven't decided on the one I want just yet I'm tempted to go for Supporters Edition because well I respect BI a great deal but it'd probably work out cheaper in the end having all the DLCs in one package. Anyways my main worry is paying for the Alpha and actually being able to play the Beta and the Release, mainly because £20 seems very cheap for what will eventually be a full game.

i most prob would buy the second package, for 34.99... you get more stuff, which is good, and the price will go up

I'm not sure if I want to get the deluxe though considering the price for the standard one, unless the digital maps pull me in (not entirely sure what they are so) it's still a good deal really though.

If you're not sure, then just buy the cheapest pack since the Digital Deluxe extras (except Arma: Cold War Assault) are only granted to you when the full game releases -- that is, seemingly half a year away.

Yeah the pack comes with the beta/full game access so either way, it's smarter to buy now than later.