Hey!
Are you going to make your own EC-665 Tigre, or will you ask the FFAA mod to borrow their Tigre?

Anyway, they already seem to have a decent 3D model.

operation-frenchpoint.com/ec-665-tigre/

Since they restarted from scratch, I guess they prefer to use their own model instead of asking for someone else's. But someone will probably answer your question soon enough !

Hey!

Are you going to make your own EC-665 Tigre, or will you ask the FFAA mod to borrow their Tigre?

They are making everything from scratch.

You can find some WIP Tiger pictures on this thread.

But I guess taking the time to read the first post is too much ;)

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/140648-operation-frenchpoint/

Q : Will be there a port of elements from ArmA 2 to ArmA 3?

A : Following the authorization recently obtained, from former OFrP modders, who left the team during ArmA 2, it is possible that temporary portages will be made… The absence of such authorization has in fact prevented us from doing it sooner.

Our goal remains to create everything from scratch, for better quality!

They say they want to make everything from scratch, but as you know, it takes some time!
So, as FFAA mod had already a nice Tigre, I was just wondering whether they would ask them to borrow it or not, to buy some time  ;) 

I am extremely pleased to hear that OFrP are battling on with their mod. I have used every one of their mods since OFP days. I cannot wait to see the Caracal in Arma3 as it was my favorite chopper to fly in Arma2. Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but wasn't there an Airbus A330 in OFrP? Wasn't sure if it was in OFP or Arma1. Keep up the outstanding work, the entire community will be eagerly anticipating this mod. Thanks. ☺

Is there any confirmed reports that it is still in development? The website hasn't seen much activity since January.

Is there any confirmed reports that it is still in development? The website hasn't seen much activity since January.

Work is still going on, don't worry.

• Like 2

If you're still interested in the old SA330, CUP can send you the improvements we made to it.

Hey, i dont see CAESAR ! I need it ! And why not TRF1 static weapon ? That will be good to make Gulf War campaign :-) 

Hi, I left a pm / message on the OFrP website a couple of weeks ago regarding a model of Milan. Not sure if anyone from the French team are still active or even if the website is monitored. Does anyone know ?

Cheers

SJ from 3CB

Hi, I left a pm / message on the OFrP website a couple of weeks ago regarding a model of Milan. Not sure if anyone from the French team are still active or even if the website is monitored. Does anyone know ?

Cheers

SJ from 3CB

Hi serjames,

Unfortunately we had some issues migrating from http to https, but it is resolved now.

Please check your mailbox, you will soon receive an answer.

Sorry for delays.

For the other, OFrP team is still working but we had to delay our release due to professional matters...

Don't forget that OFrP Group means also Indochina Team. Take a look to their website to see their WIP !

http://www.indochine-mod.fr/

Have a nice weekend !

• Like 4

Great to see you're all still kicking. Your mod was my favourite total conversion on A2 with an awesome campaign! Still remember landing on the beach and storming ashore across the railway system of Chernobyl. Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

For the other, OFrP team is still working

Awesome news, I can't wait!  :bounce3:

@tigerforce

I send a mail/message on the ofrp site, but no answer yet.

Your mod was one of my favorites in ArmA 2 and I'm looking forward to seeing it come to ArmA 3 but I'm curious will you be including UN skins for your vehicles? :)

hi to OfrP, will the mod include the new generation of light armor and transport vehicles (VBMR Griffon, EBRC Jaguar) on top of current units (VBCI, VAB...)? 

thanks for your feedback

Une_a3_WIP.png

Source: https://operation-frenchpoint.com/wip-a3-04/

Dear Gamers,

Oh yes, it's now time for us to give you some update !

What's new in our package you will say...well a lot of things.

Let's begin to wish a warm welcome to Vulkan working under Catia and Bastien Carter working under Sketchup, who recently joined the team !

With them, it's also a lot of new vehicles such as Rafale, Mirage 2000 and GBC-180 which you will see on the website.

The curious among you have already noticed it, we have reviewed our "Work in Progress" tab, in order to be more on our working status. You will therefore find for each model, screens and progress bar.

We have also changed our rifle from our shoulders (French expression to say we change a decision to another).
We decided to create main family packs of vehicles/items instead of packs by vehicles/items in order to optimise our work and time.

Regarding the "Planned" tab, the list shows what is planned in a short term, not long one... It allows us to focus on what is already more or less on the track to be efficient.

As most of you, our profesional activities make us very busy and do not allow us to go as fast as possible on our passion ! As we say in France, Patience is a virtue !

You will be able to comment each of our packages in the dedicated tab on our French forum (English language allowed) but be aware of our dictatorial moderation particularly for people using SMS language or insults...

Let's stop speaking, we let you take a look to some news signed by Vulkan, Troglo and Le Chacal.

Do not forget to visit the website of our friends from Indochina Mod, which provide a work of great quality and passion !

EC-725 Caracal (H225M)
652_thumb_6bb2e48fccc9558d.jpg 652_thumb_59f78d81ea05dec8.jpg 652_thumb_c6e9b9e8d0b80a34.jpg 652_thumb_d76d93cff18209f5.jpg 652_thumb_34441dd319ebeb93.jpg

P4
652_thumb_bis_74cd97f0203f5179.jpg

Mirage 2000 C
652_thumb_33ac5717c300538c.jpg 652_thumb_5a3bfc95a6747365.jpg 652_thumb_55bdb4770bd5f4d8.jpg 652_thumb_2e75e26241bc7c4b.jpg

Mirage 2000-5F
652_thumb_1d5a3ee671682bc1.jpg 652_thumb_06acdb1be965d5bd.jpg 652_thumb_b58591c1848e7f2b.jpg 652_thumb_a4a5e1e9c9d33d72.jpg

Rafale C
652_thumb_86d432a54f8cde4f.jpg 652_thumb_50073cd086687e14.jpg 652_thumb_945e8f940aecd68b.jpg 652_thumb_ebcfad010ecfe0d6.jpg 652_thumb_e0546ed2755c69c5.jpg

Rafale B
652_thumb_2f7762092f463ace.jpg 652_thumb_3dcb7b1a3425a2f6.jpg 652_thumb_86ef412a85209092.jpg 652_thumb_e7b92ee788278b9b.jpg 652_thumb_5473b0485492ab0b.jpg 652_thumb_b5be7a8713635680.jpg

Rafale M
652_thumb_fbae3d2107d3c24a.jpg 652_thumb_9bc39fd26f21e39e.jpg

See you soon...or not !
  • Like 31

Your job is awesome continue guys for the french army.

We you expect at finish line. :)

I love the tiger and the caracal.

Awesome, eagerly awaiting the update, OFP was always a favourite back in A2.

I

• Like 3