For now , we don't plan to port ( we do not own all rights ) or re-create this model, but this vehicle is frequently used in french operations, then ... maybe later .

Ty , for your interest !

652_072fe7a0a7136873.png

• Like 1

You guys have copies of the source files one of the older OFrP released right? I know the link from that threat died a bit ago.

I've got one question.... Is iKar still a member of the new team???

Yep, they still in the team :)

He works on the new famas and another stuff :P

Vive OfpFP!!

Merci :)

You guys have copies of the source files one of the older OFrP released right? I know the link from that threat died a bit ago.

If you want it to play with the mod on arma 2, you have the download link on the official website ;)

http://operation-frenchpoint.com/en/telechargement/(english)

If you want it to play with the mod on arma 2, you have the download link on the official

Oh no I was just curious if you had those source files so you could use them, I have copies of you don't since the link went dead. Anyways good luck :)

Oh no I was just curious if you had those source files so you could use them, I have copies of you don't since the link went dead. Anyways good luck :)

I'm not part of the team but I know some of them, they make everything from scratch for A3 ;)

From what I saw you can expect high quality model level.

I'm not part of the team but I know some of them, they make everything from scratch for A3 ;)

From what I saw you can expect high quality model level.

Yes, we build from scratch all the models for arma 3 keeping a high level of details and integrating the latest features available in the game. :)

• Like 1

Yes, we build from scratch all the models for arma 3 keeping a high level of details and integrating the latest features available in the game. :)

Will we see the Caracals shining in Arma 3??

Will we see the Caracals shining in Arma 3??

Yes, we have an H225M Caracal (EC 725 Caracal) in current modeling :)

We update the first page of the topic with the current models, watch out, some models are no longer in the "Planned" list, they are passed in the "In Progress" list.
  • Like 2

Yes, we have an H225M Caracal (EC 725 Caracal) in current modeling :)

We update the first page of the topic with the current models, watch out, some models are no longer in the "Planned" list, they are passed in the "In Progress" list.

YESSS!!! Cant wait for it

I'm glad to hear that Ikar is back...

All his aircrafts were great in Arma 2! (Rafale, Mirage 2000 C/D/5 etc...). The C-160 Transall was one of my favorite plane... You can put a vehicule on his cargo !I know, the plane is not on the list but I hope you guys are going to port that plane too... It's great for SF missions (HALO HAHO missions, pose d'assault etc...)

Please, also make a gazelle for SF: ie A gazelle without doors for snipers (Since we can now shoot from vehicules)...

• Like 1

For now, the C-160 Transall is not planned but will probably be done later.
For the Gazelle and the other helicopters, it is expected to make several variants, is to use the latest functions as make bis like the firing form vehicle.

2015-11-13_PeaceforParis.png

Peace for Paris - Peace for World

The whole team OFrP, already affected by the Charlie Hebdo attacks in January 2015, expressed again its support to the families of victims and those of law enforcement.

Courage to you, respect to these men and women from all origins, fighting for peace in the World.

These attacks of Friday, November 13, in the country of Human Rights, will remain forever engraved in the memory of the French people.
However, we don't have to forget the other attacks in the World, such as the ones in Lebanon the day before, Turkey, Egypt...

Thank you to World peoples for their solidarity!

Long live Freedom, long live Solidarity, Fraternity and Peace!

TigerForce Abstract: I personally lost one of my best childhood friends during these attacks in Paris.
Accordingly, I will take a break in development, to be with the family of my friend.
The first OFrP contents that were originally planned for Christmas, will therefore be certainly deferred until later.

Thank you for your understanding

• Like 6

Take your time, my condolences for everybody involved in the unfortunate events.

Une_2016.jpg

The year 2015 was a difficult year, with its news of course, but also in terms of the development of the OFrP project.

Indeed, the project, due to problems of motivation and organization, has not gone far from extinction, only the Indochina project held on.
The year 2016, by the resolutions we took, should be a better year, finally with a release of the first contents of the OFrP project on ArmA 3, and certainly the Indochina project highly anticipated within the team.

Indochina project already looks very rich in term of quantity, but also in term of the quality of the models and their historical loyalty, particularly through the archives of the ECPAD that we thank.
In addition, thanks to the relations between the OFrP Studio and excellent Unsung Vietnam mod, the Indochina project will be able to share, enjoy and do enjoy a serious collaboration.

The first elements of OFrP project will look much poorer in comparison, with a restriction on the units. Indeed, given the importance of the work on ArmA 3 and the instability of the soft due to each update, we decided not to release infantry, at least initially.
This decision is all the more justified by the existence of numerous add-ons or simple retextured of quality, reproducing the French soldiers, whether in Armadeus, R3F, E3 (Soronelite) productions or so on...

The choice is therefore to complementarity rather than competition.
The first OFrP contents will therefore be made of vehicles such as upgraded VAB, the VBCI-VCI (rang), probably an AMX-30 B2, helicopters, such as EC-665 Tiger and the EC-725 Caracal. This will be enhanced with drones, weapons and an ACE and Task Force Radio compatibility.

We will also try to keep track of our add-ons on older Bohemia Interactive a.s games, as it was the case in 2015 on ArmA 2.
The task remains arduous but we hope that our resolutions and our vows's Eve will allow us to achieve it.

The OFrP team wishes you all the best, and good health for 2016.

A special thought to our members spending the New Year celebration in OPEX.

See you soon ingame !

OFrP Team
  • Like 12

Hi Tigerforce,

First, i wish you and the teams a happy new year 2016.

Second, i'm very sad with the "non-infantry choice".

Indeed, all the mods you give for exemple are not up to date with 1.54, nor even 1.52 (ARC). So , perhaps i get wrong, perhaps there is somewhere updates that i missed but I feel that there is a really lack of frenchies.

By the way, it's your choice and i will be very happy with what will be offered.