@Alpha Whiskey Romeo - I had just asked about the Rafale (post #41), if Tigerforce isn´t interested, I AM lol... I bet it would be included, nice port man!

Great to see you guys back, loved your Mod for ArmA2 (I Think it was the best french Mod out there!)

Again thank you everyone.

@Wiki

We do not take part in the Make Arma Not War contest, because as we wrote on our roadmap, Money is not the philosophy of OFrP.

For us, addonmaking consists in passion to make a project, and to share it for free.

If we need money, in this case we would sale it to professional companies, but not to gamers, because we are gamers...

Regards,

If Darklabor cooperates with OpFr then we can expect high quality, super realistic models of Char Leclerc! :)

Of course if this Darklabor is THIS Darklabor. ;)

Have you plan to make your own french weapon or use the R3F-mod or Purple one ?

They Will Create their own

We are making our own weapons, because R3F models are too beautiful to be used with OFrP...:p

Edited by TigerForce
  • Thanks 1

We favor the creation!

Integrate or use the work of another gives us no satisfaction ...

We make maybe a little mistake. OFrP on Arma 3 won't be a total port of models from ArmA 2.
I dunno, I don't believe people will be dissatisfied if the A2 models are used as a placeholder to help an initial OFrP-for-A3 release get out sooner... ;)

Are you guys planning on adding ASDG Rails support? I plan on using this with the hopefully released American and Russian forces from RHS and also BWmod, and I think that all of those support ASDG (Or will) and I want to also have france along with these factions :) So I hope you can use ASDG, at least in a compatibility patch or something of that capacity because it means that you can get lots of optics on your weapons using it from all the other mods and we can put your optics on other weapons so its a very good situation.

Also in general are you guys planning about any other compatbility related options? I don't remember if you did it for ArmA 2, but ACE compatiblity (If it is somehow needed idk how its going to be) once it comes out eventually would be cool.

Thanks for making this really cool mod, I hope you guys are able to release it without any problems :cool:

-MikeTim

Hi Guys!!

Good to hear you guys from OFRP working on an ARMA3 mod version!!

I've been using your mod a lot in ARMA2 and it's still to me the best french army mod released so far!!!

@+

Hello dear gamers, today, OFrP Team starts to show its work in progress for ArmA 3, as promised in our Roadmap !!!

Let's beguin with the wonderful work of IkåR, about the FAMAS in all its versions and accesories ! The work on the textures is already well advanced, even if for instance they look too clean for the taste of the author, who wants to give them a more realistic aspect.

Let's continue on the model of the Gazelle, in its Viviane version, made currently by one of our most recent member, Le Chacal. The render is amazing ! Indeed, we are eager to offer you the download, due also by the obvious lack of anti-tank helicopters in the ArmA 3 !

To conclude this first WIP, take a look to the base of the VBCI, realized by our friend Tiger (TigerForce) also our project lead. Il will therefore be divided in all its current and future versions (VCI-VPC-VTT).

But where are the screens, you would say ? They are here :

Here the FAMAS F1, equipped with its targeting system PIRAT and its ironsight AIMPOINT.

6358_thumb_4f9bad978325a718.jpg 6358_thumb_f8d72d6b0265086a.jpg

Version FELIN equipped with an EOTech optic.

6358_thumb_d2a1da66857f839a.jpg

Equipped with the FELIN Optronic.

6358_thumb_fd0d6316d05e8c6a.jpg6358_thumb_474d176a052fa070.jpg

For the pleasure of eyes, a slight zoom on the targeting optics !

From left to right, we can see the EOTech optic, the two targeting systems PIRAT 9B and 9A

6358_thumb_2eae235b4a5d866c.jpg 6358_thumb_e2262321d95edef5.jpg 6358_thumb_e454132c97d8ecb4.jpg

Edited by Skaarian

Let's move to the Gazelle Viviane, still Work in Progress :

6358_thumb_57eec7c99fa071ec.jpg 6358_thumb_8bd139780821b705.jpg 6358_thumb_7a6e2600fabae9bf.jpg

6358_thumb_bc72df846cf158ef.jpg 6358_thumb_731b7c2113b434ef.jpg 6358_thumb_36baeaf2e96823f1.jpg

Edited by Skaarian

Then the screens of the VBCI, also in Work in Progress :

6358_thumb_f0e598c3562115d0.jpg 6358_thumb_e5cc8a2f020637b0.jpg 6358_thumb_979742e484397801.jpg

We have not finished, it seems that our GMC has well advanced on his infantry models !!! :D Maybe soon, an ingame video to show his work ! In Centre-Europe and Daguet camo... Who knows...!

If you do not have an account on this forum, you can either follow us on our Steam page !

ofrp_steam.png

Edited by Skaarian

Really really good job :) Keep it up! I been following you for a lot of years ( since OFP ).

The pictures are beautiful!

Also, what will be added/removed compared to OFrP for ArmA 2?

Moreover, you talked about fastroping in OFrP for ArmA 2, but it never came up.

Will you add yours in this version? Or will you wait for Helicopter DLC and use this one?

Nice ! Do you guys make a Lucie NVG like in your ARMA 2 Modpack ? That would be great ;)

Dear fans

We continue our momentum by introducing you to a new WIP of models developed by the team Operation Frenchpoint!

And yes, during the hot weather, the OFrP team enjoys their well deserved holidays in the cool cellar, thus increasing yield...

To honor the last member arrived, I'll start by introducing his work...

It is the young and talented Beluwel! It produced in order, AMX Leclerc tank with its ammo rack, the UAV Cobra MK2 also called MINIROGEN, portable mortar LGI, and finally, he is currently working on the chassis of the AMX30 which is also that of AUF1!

17893_OFrP_WIP002_AMX_Leclerc_1.jpg 22920_OFrP_WIP002_AMX_Leclerc_2.jpg 60883_OFrP_WIP002_AMX_Leclerc_3.jpg 70951_OFrP_WIP002_AMX_Leclerc_Rack.jpg

37303_OFrP_WIP002_CobraMK2_1.jpg

64721_OFrP_WIP002_LGI_1.jpg 58248_OFrP_WIP002_LGI_2.jpg

63222_OFrP_WIP002_AMX_30_AUF1_1.jpg 88440_OFrP_WIP002_AMX_30_AUF1_2.jpg 53681_OFrP_WIP002_AMX_30_AUF1_3.jpg

Then, the model of the UAV Infotron IT180-5 EL, also named DROGEN, designed by Skaarian:

84408_OFrP_IT_180_5EL_WIP_002_1.jpg 97864_OFrP_IT_180_5EL_WIP_002_2.jpg 60521_OFrP_IT_180_5EL_WIP_002_3.jpg

Here you can see the work of IkåR, about the ERYX AT launcher. It's not finished yet, but the author certified us that he will be ready a Wednesday.

63785_OFrP_ERYX_WIP_002_1.jpg 91554_OFrP_ERYX_WIP_002_2.jpg 48408_OFrP_ERYX_WIP_002_3.jpg

GMC suggest us its VLRA, still in modelization process. Even, if it is less and less used in the forces, it will recall good memories to some of you ! Nostalgia when you take us...

89210_OFrP_VLRA_WIP_002_1.jpg 38997_OFrP_VLRA_WIP_002_2.jpg 29210_OFrP_VLRA_WIP_002_3.jpg

OFrP team wishes you happy holidays...

See you soon !