Sign in to follow this  
Dimebag

Should i buy this game, or should i wait atleast for the beta ?

I haven't tried multiplayer yet but I've enjoyed trying different strategies on the available single player missions that the Alpha release has. Flying around in the chopper is my favorite experience so far but all the others have been fun as well. Are you a veteran to the ARMA series or would this be your first taste of it?

I bought the Supporter edition, I knew what Arma 2 was like, and bought the Supporters soley for the DLC. Credits don't bother me, I doubt many people would watch the credits willingly, and then the chances of them knowing me, meh. The DLC is where its at. I bought it at launch, I wanted to get straight into ARMA 3 ASAP.

I bought the Supporter edition, I knew what Arma 2 was like, and bought the Supporters soley for the DLC. Credits don't bother me, I doubt many people would watch the credits willingly, and then the chances of them knowing me, meh. The DLC is where its at. I bought it at launch, I wanted to get straight into ARMA 3 ASAP.

+1 to that ive played all and loved it all and cant get enough of OFP Cold war still an amazing game with a amazing story line, bought the supporter edition is because i know i will keep playing arma and will choose arma over alot of the new fps games

I'm always gonna recommend the supporters pack for the simple fact to bring more money to the Devs which I think they deserve

But it all comes down to whether you want to just play the game for the game or get extra perks and stuff from it? From your comment I'm gonna

recommend the Alpha package simple it will give you access to the game and that's it.

Oh and by the way NEVER EVER compare ArmA to crap like Battlefield 3! Or even worst... CoD...

Oh and by the way NEVER EVER compare ArmA to crap like Battlefield 3! Or even worst... CoD...
Pfffft, they're just the right things to compare to, they're the best mainstream examples to compare Arma against! :p

I recommend you to buy this game now in the alpha phase, it will be cheaper, and you can start enjoying since today.