hellstorm77

Arma 3 Headless Client

What would you consider as a reasonable upper "limit" in terms of ping to allow remote headless clients (over the internet)?

I'm looking at running a few headless clients on mine and my friend's PC while we play on our server. We usually have ~30ms ping.

What would you consider as a reasonable upper "limit" in terms of ping to allow remote headless clients (over the internet)?

I'm looking at running a few headless clients on mine and my friend's PC while we play on our server. We usually have ~30ms ping.

I run at about 40 - 100ms on my side with my HCs and that seems to do just fine. With 30ms ping, that should be good.

Stuck on Loading profile "HC"

I've searched around for the answer to this but so far haven't be able to find a fix. Has anyone else resolved this issue? This is used on a Public Invade and Annex Server. 

11:29:44 Dedicated client created.
11:29:47 Client connected: 127.0.0.1:2312
11:30:02  > Player headlessclient connecting
11:30:06  > Player headlessclient connected
11:30:10 Loading profile "HC"

To confirm, the port is correct and the HC does connect. It detects the HC module but never gets any further than Loading Profile. I've played around in the server.cfg and using the follow line without local clients or battleye licence has the same result.

headlessClients[]    = {"127.0.0.1"};
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Public\arma3server.exe" -client -connect=127.0.0.1 -port=2312

I suspect it would be a mission or profile issue but any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Hi Mitch!

If you are running the HC off of your local machine and you are connecting to a dedicated server outside of your local machine, please do the following:

- Go to google.com

-Type in "What is my external IP address?" without the quotes, and it will pop up your external IP. Copy this number. We will be pasting it into your server.cfg.

-Go to your dedicated server. Bring up server.cfg. Somewhere at the bottom of the config file, paste the following:

// HEADLESS CLIENT INFO
headlessClients[]                 = {xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx};
localClient[]                     = {xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx};
battleyeLicense                   = 1;

-Replace the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx with the external IP address that Google gave you when you looked it up. Paste in both areas, the localClient will ensure the HC's have unlimited bandwidth to connect to the server (and you too! No lag issues! yay! :) )

-Save your server.cfg.

-Restart server and test.

Now, I created a custom profile directory for my HC profiles. Here is a copy of my command line when I run the HCs:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3server.exe" -client -connect=<my server IP> -port=2307 -profiles="C:\Arma3 Server\Headless Client Profiles\" -mod=@EM;@ace;@acex;@AdvancedUrbanRappelling;@AdvancedRappelling;@CBA_A3

Note where I put the -profiles option, that ensures that a "custom profile" is created for each HC shortcut that you create and run.

I hope this helps! Let me know if this works!

Hi Sil

Thanks for you quick response.

My Dedicated server is run off my local network. What I'm attempting to do is setup a headless client on the server, hence why I've been trying to use 127.0.0.1. Would there be any need to use external IPs for this? 

I attempted to use 127.0.0.1 with a custom Profile location which is being populated with the headlessclient and HC arma3profile's. 

By the way I'm aware you guide is for external HCs but it's the best guide I've come across!

Mitch

Hey Mitch, 

Sorry for the delay, was stuck at work!

Do these steps:

-Go to your command prompt while on your server directly

-Type in the command "ipconfig" without the quotes

-A listing of information will appear for you. What I want you to look for specifically here is something that is similar to the following:

Windows IP Configuration

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : Home
   Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::a1be:1f2d:5d51:f5d7%10
   IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.8                   <--------------- This is what I want you to look for! This is your LAN IP. Use this instead.
   Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1

-As indicated above, look for you LAN IP address (note where I pointed with the arrow). Use this address instead of the external address advised in the doc. 

Let me know if this helps!

Evening Sil.

Sadly that didn't work. I wiped everything and started again but keep getting the same issue. Below I've listed everything I've done. Can you let me know if you see any issues with it?

Created Headless Client as Playable - Variable Name: HC

HC Shortcut Target:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\EU2 Public\arma3server.exe" -client -connect=192.168.0.82 -port=2312 -profiles="C:\Server Profiles"

Server.Cfg:

headlessClients[]    = {"192.168.0.82"};
localClients[]       = {"192.168.0.82"};
battleyeLicense      = 1;

Outcome:

17:42:41 Dedicated client created.
17:42:44 Client connected: 192.168.0.82:2312
17:42:46  > Player headlessclient connecting
17:42:46  > headlessclient uses modified data file
17:42:46  > Player headlessclient connected
17:42:46 Loading profile "HC"

Other than a Headless Client Module is there mission file preparation required?

Thanks in advance

Mitch 

Evening Sil.

Sadly that didn't work. I wiped everything and started again but keep getting the same issue. Below I've listed everything I've done. Can you let me know if you see any issues with it?

Created Headless Client as Playable - Variable Name: HC

HC Shortcut Target:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\EU2 Public\arma3server.exe" -client -connect=192.168.0.82 -port=2312 -profiles="C:\Server Profiles"

Server.Cfg:

headlessClients[]    = {"192.168.0.82"};
localClients[]       = {"192.168.0.82"};
battleyeLicense      = 1;

Outcome:

17:42:41 Dedicated client created.
17:42:44 Client connected: 192.168.0.82:2312
17:42:46  > Player headlessclient connecting
17:42:46  > headlessclient uses modified data file
17:42:46  > Player headlessclient connected
17:42:46 Loading profile "HC"

Other than a Headless Client Module is there mission file preparation required?

Thanks in advance

Mitch 

Hey Mitch.

Short answer, yes. You will need to create a script that executes the HC and spawns AI as approrpriate.

I use the following guide myself for reference:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Headless_Client

Afternoon Sil

Tried changing the way the HC is used in the mission but to no avail. I don't believe it's even getting that far. My best guess is it's either having issues calling the profile or unable to download the mission.

To Confirm:

The headless client joins as 'headlessclient.' It then changes to 'HC' to match the module. So far so good. The HC is present in the Headless Client Slot in the lobby when logged in as admin but is greyed out. Can someone confirm this is expected?

Meanwhile the Headless Client Console window announces "Loading Profile "HC." What's supposed to happen next? What's the correct init sequence for HC?

In my profiles folder the HC does create 2 profiles automatically during this process (headlessclient and HC) both of which I've annotated with Battleye License =1;

Again, can someone confirm this is as correct and if there is anything in the respective profile folders I should expect?

Sorry for the barrage of questions but this Headless Client is driving me insane!

Thanks in advance

Mitch

Afternoon Sil

Tried changing the way the HC is used in the mission but to no avail. I don't believe it's even getting that far. My best guess is it's either having issues calling the profile or unable to download the mission.

To Confirm:

The headless client joins as 'headlessclient.' It then changes to 'HC' to match the module. So far so good. The HC is present in the Headless Client Slot in the lobby when logged in as admin but is greyed out. Can someone confirm this is expected?

Meanwhile the Headless Client Console window announces "Loading Profile "HC." What's supposed to happen next? What's the correct init sequence for HC?

In my profiles folder the HC does create 2 profiles automatically during this process (headlessclient and HC) both of which I've annotated with Battleye License =1;

Again, can someone confirm this is as correct and if there is anything in the respective profile folders I should expect?

Sorry for the barrage of questions but this Headless Client is driving me insane!

Thanks in advance

Mitch

Nothing else to do, man.

If all you're trying to do now is get it connected, then you're golden! You should be up and running!

If you see a headless client connected when logged in as admin under the beginning screen where you can choose your class, then that's your sure-fire sign that things are connecting as they are supposed to!

Looks like you're all set from what I can tell! Congratulations! :)

Now all you gotta do is test it and see how far you can push it before you need to load another headless client!

Hi all.

I've made a quick video on how to setup headless client on a Windows PC. A few people have found it helpful so I've posted it below to save you guys the hassle of trying to figure it out.

How to Setup Headless Client Tutorial

Good luck!

Mitch

• Like 1

Hey I'm having a problem with setting up a headless client on a server and I'm not really sure how to approach it.

The mission is has the HC game logic and is using the ACEX headless client module. The role selection screen lists the headless client slot under Virtual and can not be slotted by actual players.

Both the server the HC is attempting to connect to and the HC itself are dedicated servers.

In the server.cfg of the server:

headlessClients[] = {"142.54.169.114"};
localClients[] = {"142.54.169.114"};
battleyeLicense = 1;

I also tried excluding localClients as many of the guides I looked at implied it doesn't need to be used if the HC is on a different network. 

Command line of the HC:

-noSplash ARMAHOSTS -noPause -noSound -maxMem=2047 "-profiles=ARMAHOSTS" -client -connect=160.202.178.22 -port=2332 -password=hello "-mod=@CBA_A3;@ace;@ACEX;"

Since its a dedicated server using a control panel the executable for the server itself is already targeted.

I don't see an indication in the server logs or the HC logs that there was any attempt by the HC to connect. The logs for both servers are essentially identical except the server shows it has successfully initialized as a Steam server. 

Because I don't really have any errors to go on I'm not sure if the server is rejecting the HC or the HC is just not properly initializing in the first place to even make a connection.

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I've also ran into an issue with trying to run headless client on my dedicated server. The odd thing is I managed to get it to run the first time (I could see it connect and it was in the HC slot on the server). I tried renaming the "headlessclient" folder thinking I could rename it but it just created a duplicate. When I then deleted these folders and tried it again, I get the error below.

4hFkmMC.png

I use both the normal Arma server shortcut and one for TADST: I run the HC on the same machine as the server.

CONFIG_server.cfg

Spoiler

//
// server.cfg
//
// comments are written with "//" in front of them.

// NOTE: More parameters and details are available at http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg

// STEAM PORTS (not needed anymore, it's +1 +2 to gameport)
// steamPort       = 8766;     // default 8766, needs to be unique if multiple serves on same box
// steamQueryPort  = 27016;    // default 27016, needs to be unique if multiple servers on same box

// GENERAL SETTINGS
hostname       = "xxxxx xxxxxxx";    // Name of the server displayed in the public server list
//password     = "ServerPassword";      // Password required to join the server (remove // at start of line to enable)
passwordAdmin  = "xxxxxxxxxxxxx";       // Password to login as admin. Open the chat and type: #login password
maxPlayers     = 6;    // Maximum amount of players, including headless clients. Anybody who joins the server is considered a player, regardless of their role or team.
persistent     = 1;     // If set to 1, missions will continue to run after all players have disconnected; required if you want to use the -autoInit startup parameter

// VOICE CHAT
disableVoN       = 0;     // If set to 1, voice chat will be disabled
vonCodecQuality  = 10;    // Supports range 1-30; 1-10 is 8kHz (narrowband), 11-20 is 16kHz (wideband), 21-30 is 32kHz (ultrawideband); higher = better sound quality, more bandwidth consumption

// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers  = 1;       // Minimum number of players required before displaying the mission selection screen, if you have not already selected a mission in this config
voteThreshold       = 0.33;    // Percentage (0.00 to 1.00) of players needed to vote something into effect, for example an admin or a new mission. Set to 9999 to disable voting.
allowedVoteCmds[] =            // Voting commands allowed to players
{
    // {command, preinit, postinit, threshold} - specifying a threshold value will override "voteThreshold" for that command
    {"admin", false, false}, // vote admin
    {"kick", false, true, 0.51}, // vote kick
    {"missions", false, false}, // mission change
    {"mission", false, false}, // mission selection
    {"restart", false, false}, // mission restart
    {"reassign", false, false} // mission restart with roles unassigned
};

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed, but can be used to increase the delay before other messages
motd[] =
{
    "Welcome to xxxxx xxxxxxx",
    "Teamspeak: ts.somewhere.com",
    "Website: www.example.com"
};
motdInterval = 5;    // Number of seconds between each message

// MISSIONS CYCLE
class Missions
{
    class Mission1
    {
        template = "MyMission.Altis"; // Filename of pbo in MPMissions folder
        difficulty = "Regular"; // "Recruit", "Regular", "Veteran", "Custom"
    };
};

// LOGGING
timeStampFormat  = "short";                 // Timestamp format used in the server RPT logs. Possible values are "none" (default), "short", "full"
logFile          = "server_console.log";    // Server console output filename

// SECURITY
BattlEye             = 1;    // If set to 1, BattlEye Anti-Cheat will be enabled on the server (default: 1, recommended: 1)
verifySignatures     = 2;    // If set to 2, players with unknown or unsigned mods won't be allowed join (default: 0, recommended: 2)
kickDuplicate        = 1;    // If set to 1, players with an ID that is identical to another player will be kicked (recommended: 1)
allowedFilePatching  = 1;    // Prevents clients with filePatching enabled from joining the server (0 = block filePatching, 1 = allow headless clients, 2 = allow all) (default: 0, recommended: 1)

// FILE EXTENSIONS
allowedLoadFileExtensions[] =       {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; // only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via loadFile command (since Arma 3 v1.19.124216)
allowedPreprocessFileExtensions[] = {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; // only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via preprocessFile / preprocessFileLineNumbers commands (since Arma 3 v1.19.124323)
allowedHTMLLoadExtensions[] =       {"htm","html","php","xml","txt"}; // only allow files and URLs with those extensions to be loaded via htmlLoad command (since Arma 3 v1.27.126715)

// EVENT SCRIPTS - see http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Server_Side_Scripting
onUserConnected     = "";    // command to run when a player connects
onUserDisconnected  = "";    // command to run when a player disconnects
doubleIdDetected    = "";    // command to run if a player has the same ID as another player in the server
onUnsignedData      = "kick (_this select 0)";    // command to run if a player has unsigned files
onHackedData        = "kick (_this select 0)";    // command to run if a player has tampered files

// HEADLESS CLIENT
headlessClients[]  = {"127.0.0.1"};    // list of IP addresses allowed to connect using headless clients; example: {"127.0.0.1", "192.168.1.100"};
localClient[]      = {"127.0.0.1"};    // list of IP addresses to which are granted unlimited bandwidth; example: {"127.0.0.1", "192.168.1.100"};
battleyeLicense = 1;

TADST_config.cfg

Spoiler

// Config file generated 08/03/2017 18:15 with TADST.

hostName = "Boyos Brigade";
password = "";
passwordAdmin = "Mach1n3Gun17!";
serverCommandPassword = "";
logFile = "";

motd[] = {
};
motdInterval = 3;

maxPlayers = 10;
kickduplicate = 0;
verifySignatures = 0;
allowedFilePatching = 0;
requiredSecureId = 0;
headlessClients[]={127.0.0.1};
localClient[]={127.0.0.1};

voteMissionPlayers = 3;
voteThreshold = 0.33;

disableVoN = 0;
vonCodecQuality = 10;
persistent = 1;
timeStampFormat = "full";
BattlEye = 1;
battleyeLicense = 1;

doubleIdDetected = "";
onUserConnected = "";
onUserDisconnected = "";
onHackedData = "";
onDifferentData = "";
onUnsignedData = "";
regularCheck = "";

class Missions
{

};

Headless Client 1.bat

Spoiler

start /min "" "E:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server.exe" -client -connect=xxx.xxx.xx.xxx -port=2302 -profiles="E:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\Profiles" -name=HC -profile=HC1 -mod=@CBA;@OFPS;@CUP_WEAPONS;@CUP_VEHICLES;@CUP_UNITS;@CUP_MAPS;@CUP_TERRAINS

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks guys.

On 08/03/2017 at 7:41 PM, mach2infinity said:

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I've also ran into an issue with trying to run headless client on my dedicated server. The odd thing is I managed to get it to run the first time (I could see it connect and it was in the HC slot on the server). I tried renaming the "headlessclient" folder thinking I could rename it but it just created a duplicate. When I then deleted these folders and tried it again, I get the error below.

4hFkmMC.png

I use both the normal Arma server shortcut and one for TADST: I run the HC on the same machine as the server.

CONFIG_server.cfg

Reveal hidden contents

//
// server.cfg
//
// comments are written with "//" in front of them.

// NOTE: More parameters and details are available at http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg

// STEAM PORTS (not needed anymore, it's +1 +2 to gameport)
// steamPort       = 8766;     // default 8766, needs to be unique if multiple serves on same box
// steamQueryPort  = 27016;    // default 27016, needs to be unique if multiple servers on same box

// GENERAL SETTINGS
hostname       = "xxxxx xxxxxxx";    // Name of the server displayed in the public server list
//password     = "ServerPassword";      // Password required to join the server (remove // at start of line to enable)
passwordAdmin  = "xxxxxxxxxxxxx";       // Password to login as admin. Open the chat and type: #login password
maxPlayers     = 6;    // Maximum amount of players, including headless clients. Anybody who joins the server is considered a player, regardless of their role or team.
persistent     = 1;     // If set to 1, missions will continue to run after all players have disconnected; required if you want to use the -autoInit startup parameter

// VOICE CHAT
disableVoN       = 0;     // If set to 1, voice chat will be disabled
vonCodecQuality  = 10;    // Supports range 1-30; 1-10 is 8kHz (narrowband), 11-20 is 16kHz (wideband), 21-30 is 32kHz (ultrawideband); higher = better sound quality, more bandwidth consumption

// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers  = 1;       // Minimum number of players required before displaying the mission selection screen, if you have not already selected a mission in this config
voteThreshold       = 0.33;    // Percentage (0.00 to 1.00) of players needed to vote something into effect, for example an admin or a new mission. Set to 9999 to disable voting.
allowedVoteCmds[] =            // Voting commands allowed to players
{
    // {command, preinit, postinit, threshold} - specifying a threshold value will override "voteThreshold" for that command
    {"admin", false, false}, // vote admin
    {"kick", false, true, 0.51}, // vote kick
    {"missions", false, false}, // mission change
    {"mission", false, false}, // mission selection
    {"restart", false, false}, // mission restart
    {"reassign", false, false} // mission restart with roles unassigned
};

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed, but can be used to increase the delay before other messages
motd[] =
{
    "Welcome to xxxxx xxxxxxx",
    "Teamspeak: ts.somewhere.com",
    "Website: www.example.com"
};
motdInterval = 5;    // Number of seconds between each message

// MISSIONS CYCLE
class Missions
{
    class Mission1
    {
        template = "MyMission.Altis"; // Filename of pbo in MPMissions folder
        difficulty = "Regular"; // "Recruit", "Regular", "Veteran", "Custom"
    };
};

// LOGGING
timeStampFormat  = "short";                 // Timestamp format used in the server RPT logs. Possible values are "none" (default), "short", "full"
logFile          = "server_console.log";    // Server console output filename

// SECURITY
BattlEye             = 1;    // If set to 1, BattlEye Anti-Cheat will be enabled on the server (default: 1, recommended: 1)
verifySignatures     = 2;    // If set to 2, players with unknown or unsigned mods won't be allowed join (default: 0, recommended: 2)
kickDuplicate        = 1;    // If set to 1, players with an ID that is identical to another player will be kicked (recommended: 1)
allowedFilePatching  = 1;    // Prevents clients with filePatching enabled from joining the server (0 = block filePatching, 1 = allow headless clients, 2 = allow all) (default: 0, recommended: 1)

// FILE EXTENSIONS
allowedLoadFileExtensions[] =       {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; // only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via loadFile command (since Arma 3 v1.19.124216)
allowedPreprocessFileExtensions[] = {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; // only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via preprocessFile / preprocessFileLineNumbers commands (since Arma 3 v1.19.124323)
allowedHTMLLoadExtensions[] =       {"htm","html","php","xml","txt"}; // only allow files and URLs with those extensions to be loaded via htmlLoad command (since Arma 3 v1.27.126715)

// EVENT SCRIPTS - see http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Server_Side_Scripting
onUserConnected     = "";    // command to run when a player connects
onUserDisconnected  = "";    // command to run when a player disconnects
doubleIdDetected    = "";    // command to run if a player has the same ID as another player in the server
onUnsignedData      = "kick (_this select 0)";    // command to run if a player has unsigned files
onHackedData        = "kick (_this select 0)";    // command to run if a player has tampered files

// HEADLESS CLIENT
headlessClients[]  = {"127.0.0.1"};    // list of IP addresses allowed to connect using headless clients; example: {"127.0.0.1", "192.168.1.100"};
localClient[]      = {"127.0.0.1"};    // list of IP addresses to which are granted unlimited bandwidth; example: {"127.0.0.1", "192.168.1.100"};
battleyeLicense = 1;

TADST_config.cfg

Reveal hidden contents

// Config file generated 08/03/2017 18:15 with TADST.

hostName = "Boyos Brigade";
password = "";
passwordAdmin = "Mach1n3Gun17!";
serverCommandPassword = "";
logFile = "";

motd[] = {
};
motdInterval = 3;

maxPlayers = 10;
kickduplicate = 0;
verifySignatures = 0;
allowedFilePatching = 0;
requiredSecureId = 0;
headlessClients[]={127.0.0.1};
localClient[]={127.0.0.1};

voteMissionPlayers = 3;
voteThreshold = 0.33;

disableVoN = 0;
vonCodecQuality = 10;
persistent = 1;
timeStampFormat = "full";
BattlEye = 1;
battleyeLicense = 1;

doubleIdDetected = "";
onUserConnected = "";
onUserDisconnected = "";
onHackedData = "";
onDifferentData = "";
onUnsignedData = "";
regularCheck = "";

class Missions
{

};

Headless Client 1.bat

Reveal hidden contents

start /min "" "E:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server.exe" -client -connect=xxx.xxx.xx.xxx -port=2302 -profiles="E:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\Profiles" -name=HC -profile=HC1 -mod=@CBA;@OFPS;@CUP_WEAPONS;@CUP_VEHICLES;@CUP_UNITS;@CUP_MAPS;@CUP_TERRAINS

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks guys.

Try to connect your game client with profile HC1 and with BattleEye activated. Then move user profile of  HC1 from Arma 3 User Directory to server users profile directory. It's works for me.

Is there an advantage running a standalone dedi server exe AND a HC on the same machine ?

Yes unlimited bandwidth and tremendous latency

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Hey There All.

I've recently been running into a snag with my headless Client.

I run with a small group of players who use around 40 or so mods and I've recently tried to incorporate the HC into my missions. However, when I run said mission and try to connect the HC it gives me a dependency missing or deleted error for lots of the Ace modules ASR modules and some Cup terrain addons. I've included my .bat to see if anything is out of place. Thank you in advance if anyone is able to help.

Spoiler

"G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3server.exe" -client -connect= -port=2302 -password= -profiles="G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\Profiles" -mod=@CBA_A3;@3CB BAF Equipment;@3CB BAF Units;@3CB BAF Vehicles;@3CB BAF Weapons;@ace;@ACE Compat - RHS Armed Forces of the Russian Federation;@ACE Compat - RHS- GREF;@ACE Compat - RHS United States Armed Forces;@Ares Mod - Achilles Expansion (Alpha 0.0.6d);@ASR AI3;@BackpackOnChest;@Bornholm;@CUP Terrains - Core;@CUP Terrains - Maps;@NIArms ACR-E Rifles;@NIArms AK Rifles;@NIArms AR15 Rifles;@NIArms AUG Rifles;@NIArms AWM Rifles;@NIArms Core;@NIArms FAL Rifles;@NIArms G3 Rifles;@NIArms G36 Rifles;@NIArms M14 Rifles;@NIArms M60 GPMGs;@NIArms MG3 GPMGs;@NIArms Minigun;@NIArms Minimi LMGs;@NIArms MP5 SMGs;@NIArms SG510 Rifles;@Project OPFOR;@RHSAFRF;@RHSGREF;@RHSUSAF;@task_force_radio;@TRYK [TRYK's Multi-play Uniforms];@VSM - Accessory Pack;@VSM - Uniforms;@VSM - Vests and Helmets;@XLA_FixedArsenal;Heli;Kart;Mark"

Make sure the hc run the same mods as your server

It's completely the same, both Machines are running from the same steam account and downloading the exact same mods from the steam workshop.

arma3server.exe" -client -connect=missing ip here -port=2302 -
Also make sure u allow hc also inside the server cfg

Pied Piper, you have spaces in your mod names which you can't have. You need to remove the spaces from the mod folders and correct the .bat file.

eg, @CUP Terrains - Core ==> @CUP_Terrains_Core

4 hours ago, claws01 said:

arma3server.exe" -client -connect=missing ip here -port=2302 -
Also make sure u allow hc also inside the server cfg

Ah yes sorry claws, should have said I removed the IP for a reason but forgot too. Was awake all night trying to fix this damn HC and became more aggravated the more it didn't work.

Also Mitch thank you for the help as well, editing it now. If this works, however, I may have to commit sudoku all over my keyboard

After copying all my mods over from the workshop to a new folder and renaming them all I'm still getting errors such as

Spoiler

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.asr_ai3_cfgcamouflage, asr_ai3_cfgvehicles, XLA_FixedArsenal, ace_explosives, ace_captives, ace_hearing, ace_interaction, ace_map, ace_map_gestures, ace_mk6mortar, ace_nametags, ace_nightvision, ace_finger, ace_respawn, ace_spectator, ace_zeus, ace_repair, ace_rearm, ace_refuel, ace_medical, ace_medical_menu, ace_advanced_fatigue, ace_advanced_throwing, ace_viewdistance, zade_boc, ace_cargo, ace_dra

Although my new .bat file reads as such

Spoiler

"G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3server.exe" -client -connect= -port=2302 -password= -profiles="G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\Profiles" -mod=G:\Arma 3 mods\@CBA_A3;G:\Arma 3 mods\@ace;G:Arma 3 mods\@CUP_Terrains_Core;G:\Arma 3 mods\@CUP_Terrains_Maps;G:\Arma 3 mods\@ASR_AI3;G:\Arma 3 mods\@@XLA_FixedArsenal;G:\Arma 3 mods\@RHSAFRF;G:\Arma 3 mods\@RHSGREF;G:\Arma 3 mods\@RHSUSAF;G:\Arma 3 mods\@BackpackOnChest;G:\Arma 3 mods\@Project_Opfor;G:\Arma 3 mods\@Bornholm;G:\Arma 3 mods\@ShackTac_User_Interface;G:\Arma 3 mods\@task_force_radio;G:\Arma 3 mods\@Ares_Mod_Achilles_Expansion;G:\Arma 3 mods\@3CB_BAF_Weapons;G:\Arma 3 mods\@3CB_BAF_Vehicles;G:\Arma 3 mods\@3CB_BAF_Equipment;G:\Arma 3 mods\@3CB_BAF_Units;G:\Arma 3 mods\@NIArms_Core;G:\Arma 3 mods\@NIArms_AK_Rifles;G:\Arma 3 mods\@NIArms_AR15_Rifles;G:\Arma 3 mods\@NIArms_ACE_E_Rifles;G:\Arma 3 mods\@NIArms_AUG_Rifles;G:\Arma 3 mods\@NIArms_FAL_Rifles;G:\Arma 3 mods\@NIArms_G3_Rifles;G:\Arma 3 mods\@NIArms_G36_Rifles;G:\Arma 3 mods\@NIArms_AWM_Rifles;G:\Arma 3 mods\@NIArms_M14_Rifles;G:\Arma 3 mods\@NIArms_M60_GPMGs;G:\Arma 3 mods\@NIArms_MG3_GPMGs;G:\Arma 3 mods\@NI_Arms_Minigun;G:\Arma 3 mods\@NIArms_Minimi_LMGs;G:\Arma 3 mods\@NIArms_MP5_SMGs;G:\Arma 3 mods\@NIArms_SG510_Rifles;G:\Arma 3 mods\@VSM_Uniforms;G:\Arma 3 mods\@VSM_Vests_and_Helmets;G:\Arma 3 mods\@VSM_Accessory_Pack;G:\Arma 3 mods\@TRYK_TRYK's_Multi_play_Uniforms

G:\Arma 3 Mods - There's your problem. SPACES :hammer:

mode con: cols=50 lines=10
@echo off

start /min "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\arma3server_x64.exe" -client -connect=123.456.0.1 -port=2332 -profiles="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\Profiles" -password=Password -mod=D:\Mods\@3CB_BAF_Equipment;D:\Mods\@3CB_BAF_Units;D:\Mods\@3CB_BAF_Vehicles;D:\Mods\@3CB_BAF_Weapons;D:\Mods\@ace;D:\Mods\@acex;D:\Mods\@CBA_A3;D:\Mods\@task_force_radio;D:\Mods\@CUP_Terrains_Core;D:\Mods\@CUP_Terrains_Maps;D:\Mods\@CUP_Terrains_CWA;D:\Mods\@CUP_Units;D:\Mods\@CUP_Vehicles;D:\Mods\@CUP_Vehicles_ACE;D:\Mods\@CUP_Weapons;D:\Mods\@CUP_Weapons_ACE;D:\Mods\@Boeing_SOAR_MH_47E_Chinook;D:\Mods\@MELB

Exit

Here's our working HC.bat if you need to see it. Basically you cannot have any spaces from -mod=    ====>      @yourlastmod