Sign in to follow this  
nescron

Altis!

Who else is excited about the new island on its way, loving the alpha engine changes to vehicles.

Edited by nescron

yes, i am exited for Altis! The main island.

Edited by Winfernal

The L word is forbidden here.

They changed its the name to Altis.

oh ya oops i was following and thinking about the situation on lemnos the actual IRL island that i actually forgot what the changed name was.

EDIT: thank you random moderator or admin who altered my title appropriately, i spent almost 10 minutes looking for a edit thread title.

Edited by nescron

EDIT: thank you random moderator or admin who altered my title appropriately, i spent almost 10 minutes looking for a edit thread title.

You're welcome ;)

No use to me then as it will be too slow for my PC.

I only really play in the editor so I've always prefer the smaller ones because of quicker load times.

Wasnt able to max out the speed of the pickup on Stratis, not even on the airfields runway. I bet taking it down Altis' roads at nearly 200 km/h will be very thrilling...

until you crash!

Wasnt able to max out the speed of the pickup on Stratis, not even on the airfields runway. I bet taking it down Altis' roads at nearly 200 km/h will be very thrilling...

until you crash!

and when you crash the great physX take over and get you a epic to watch accident :D