Sign in to follow this  
bootleg soldier

Help with diving animation please.

Hi guys and girls was wondering if anyone had played around with the diving from MH9 animation yet?

Have moved a unit into cargo but when i use the d1 playmove "acts_MHCargo_JumpToWater_all" the unit plays the animation of jumping off the chopper but teleports 10 metres above the helicopter to do it, ending up back inside!

Have tried holding the unit there with d1 playmove (and switchmove) "acts_MHCargo_JumpToWater_sittingloop" but to no avail.

Another drama is that sometimes the animation can play way to quickly!

If anyone has got this working would be great, i think its just a matter of holding the unit in the cargoseat while he performs it and not teleporting :)

Thanks in advance

Bootleg

Edit, seems like this anim plays ok without being bound into a helo over land but really struggles over water! Just plays super quick!

Edited by Bootleg Soldier

Have you tried using AttachTo instead of actually putting the diver in the MH9 cargo?

Have you tried using AttachTo instead of actually putting the diver in the MH9 cargo?

Off to try that now, we'll see. Thnx

Seems the attachto command is ok but produces unwanted side effects such as unit blinking out of view and sitting in a slightly different position when viewed from 1st person than 3rd person, also no splash when he hits the water lol.

Seems you also have to use the anim above a certain height over water otherwise dramas (i'm at 7.5)

Has to be an easier way than this anybody?

Bootleg