Sign in to follow this  
rasdenfasden

Suggestion: Give us a "Force Outfit" module

Being able to choose your outfit is a very cool feature and all, but sometimes a mission maker will want to keep players uniformed, or even make them wear a silly, highly visible baseball hat.

So what I'd like to see is a module that you can synchronise to units/groups/triggers that lets you prevent the selected units from removing and changing their clothing and/or headgear.

So yeah, I'd find that pretty useful. And stuff.

This seems like on of those things that you need to ask "is it really needed?".

If you want to limit someone from taking a hat, don't put it in the ammo box, or on their person. If you want them to wear a certain uniform, add it to them and don't add other ones into the box, that too me seems like the most simple solution for this 'problem'.

I bet you right now BI have a script input on mission start to switch this off for mission makers, maybe even later a server switch option, but mainly script based.

I think its a good idea. This could be combined with the ability to change into enemy uniform. The more control the missionmakers have the more interesting and unique missions will be made.

Its not always about realistic milsim, sometimes we want to fight it out as red santas. A way for the mission maker to force the players to keep their red santa suits on would come in handy.