Sign in to follow this  
redpiano

Respawn with the same gear?

Hello again, I got just about everything I need for my mission down solid but upon playing the mission with some friends we found that when you respawn not only do you not respawn with the gear you had previously but you don't even respawn with the gear that has been applied to your character in the init line.

I removed all weapons and added a silenced weapon and various gear to a unit and upon respawning instead of having that gear we were starting with the bare default diving gear(playing as diver units.) I need it to be set so you spawn with the gear you had -on your character- at the moment of death. If anyone knows of a script or anything for this.

redpiano you should have just pm'd me buddy, plus what your asking for has been asking like 5 times already in the past week, you need to search before you post its the forum rules.

Refer to this thread which also asks about the same thing, which i had also had linked threads for:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?148810-Saving-Loadout-on-respawn

My mistake, a google search didn't turn up anything.

Thanks for the link, problem solved.

Awesome!

Google?, search on the forums here, most everything released in the community has been usually released here first.

If anything send me a pm if your looking for something, i know where most scripts, addons and mods are at, or whatever you need,

if I dont know then i will point you into a direction.