Sign in to follow this  
goatboy

Team Tags to stop team killing

ok i have been trying to find a way to stop team killing and would like to set up something like wasteland has in it where your team has a icon on them and it shows ya there name aswell. i know you can tur tags on but it dose not work all the time i have tryed setting up all dif ways but i have had no luck. if some one could help me out you would be my wet dream for the morning. thanks

Probably won't help. I've found that many people will join and start team killing just for the fun of it, even knowing that they are shooting their teammates.

Tags are the best option and are a server-dependent option. Make sure you're enabling them.

yah i have been running tags but thy seam to only work when you are close so when ya see some one about 200m away thy dont show up so boom you just killed ya own team m8 lol. i have just added in a team killing scrip so ill see how that goes.

Am I the only one who things that orangey-brown looks nothing like tanish multicam?

Am I the only one who things that orangey-brown looks nothing like tanish multicam?
In fact real 2nd series multicam looks still light greenish, it works fantastic in sandy spring terrain. only the first tranches had that tanish brown domination.

Multicam Smock