Sign in to follow this  
mycatsaid

US Marines MARPAT Desert

rYsrIJL.jpg

I think it's ready :)

Edited by mycatsaid

http://i.imgur.com/rYsrIJL.jpg

I think it's ready :)

My body is ready. These will be my primary skins once you release them. So look for them in my future videos! :)

would love to see an addition instead of a retexture! Looks great.

It's both. It's a retexture, not a replacement pack.

Sorry for the hold up. The download Mirror is back up. Forgot to add the new icon images.

These will be my primary skins once you release them. So look for them in my future videos! :)

That's good to hear :) If you do make any videos with these skins feel free to post them here. I'd like to see them in use. Thanks!

Everything looks good, except for the helmets. I'm having issues getting them to work. Any ideas?

Edited by MasterDon

As a fellow Marine, I can say that this is a great addition to Arma 3. Thank you for adding this. I would also suggest that you add our home jersey's as well, we could use a little bit of greens in Stratis.

Oorah, 0351

As a fellow Marine, I can say that this is a great addition to Arma 3. Thank you for adding this. I would also suggest that you add our home jersey's as well, we could use a little bit of greens in Stratis.

Oorah, 0351

Hi, glad you like.

What exactly do you mean by the 'home jersey'? The woodland marpat? If so then you can get that on Armaholic unit downloads by crow. (I would post link but on iphone).

Everything looks good, except for the helmets. I'm having issues getting them to work. Any ideas?

The helmet texture has just been fixed in the development build.

If you goto steam and click properties then beta and click development build. It should download the latest client with the fix.

Let me know if it works then I'll put an update on the frontpage warning people as they won't update until the build is stable.

Ps. Sorry mods for double post. I cannot edit my previous post on phone browser. Please just form this into one.

Alright, thanks. Sorry for my double post, I can't seem to delete the other.

Alright, thanks. Sorry for my double post, I can't seem to delete the other.

It's fine I was meaning me. I thought it was going to show my post straight after my previous. But you posted again which cancels that out ^^

Let me know if it works I'll update frontpage tomorrow. Thanks

Hmm, I have the development build and the helmets aren't working for me? Nevermind, my copy and paste skills aren't what they used to be, was using an older version of the mod. Derp.

Super happy to have MARPAT though, I missed it. Thanks for working on it! Looks awesome!

Edited by MordeaniisChaos

The helmet texture has just been fixed in the development build.

If you goto steam and click properties then beta and click development build. It should download the latest client with the fix.

Let me know if it works then I'll put an update on the frontpage warning people as they won't update until the build is stable.

Ps. Sorry mods for double post. I cannot edit my previous post on phone browser. Please just form this into one.

If i do this, can i still play online with others?

Great stuff, little tip - disable post processing if you're doing showcase screenshots. That BIS bloom truly sucks.

If i do this, can i still play online with others?

Of course! It's just updating your client files.

Thank you for informing us about the new version :cool:

Updated release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Cheers Fox!

Looking good! Also showcasing the M4 along with it. Awesome job man!

Extra Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/uMx18#6

http://i.imgur.com/BVUt5PB.jpg

Looks good! I did download that M4 as well as I wanted to screenshot with it but it kept giving me errors so I said nah xD

If anyone is still using this mod and would like the update to fix the weapon issue when spawning as a Rifleman then just message here.

If not I'll discard this until the release.