Sign in to follow this  
mycatsaid

US Marines MARPAT Desert

As requested a retexture of some uniforms, vests and helmets styled as US Marine Desert MARPAT.

6J9piVy.jpg

ZRMyLs2.jpg

rYsrIJL.jpg

Y3fyIZi.jpg

Version 1.1

Armaholic

Download Mirror (MediaFire) 14.9 MB

High-Res Screenshots

Screenshot Gallery

Changelog

Ver 1.1

- Added reskinned ballistic helmet.

Ver 1.0

- Added reskinned texture for the MTP Uniform and Plates.

Future

My plan is to create a full retexture pack once more gear gets released so you can enjoy a variety of clothing and helmets to create your marine army. I want to add more default units, such as Machine Gunner and Team Leader ect so you can have some basic setups for your missions.

Support

Please comment and let me know what you think and any feedback.

Notes

If your helmet texture is not showing in-game then please update your game to the developers build.

Developers Build

Enjoy :)

Edited by mycatsaid

Looks really nice, but could you provide a mirror that doesn't require a random person to sign up to some shady website?

Looks really nice, but could you provide a mirror that doesn't require a random person to sign up to some shady website?

Fixed added to Armaholic just waiting on mods now. Added to MultiUpload Mirror

Edited by mycatsaid

I did try to add it to Armaholic but it gave me an error. Hopefully mods will sort it :( Added to MultiUpload Mirror

Thanks!

"This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright." this is what it says when i try to download.

Please upload to MediaFire. Really want to try this out!

"This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright." this is what it says when i try to download.

Where exactly are you trying to download from? This works fine. If you cannot download from there then Armaholic will hopefully have it up soon.

When i click the Download File, it takes me to DepositFiles. Then i wait 25 Seconds then the message comes up. :I

When i click the Download File, it takes me to DepositFiles. Then i wait 25 Seconds then the message comes up. :I

The multiupload "direct download" (first option) worked fine for me.

Added the new link for you.

Thanks man!!!!! +rep also, do you think you will be making Army ACU's, Navy Work Uniforms, Airforce etc stuff? I'm really looking forward to the US Army's UCP!

Oh man these look good! Are you gonna make a matching helmet? :)

edit: nevermind I actually read your post. Can't wait for the helmets :p

Oh man these look good! Are you gonna make a matching helmet? :)

edit: nevermind I actually read your post. Can't wait for the helmets :p

The helmet is skinned and ready to go. Just need to wait till the fix is applied so it shows up in-game then :D

Whats about backpacks in this color? This unit reskin looks nice!! Hope to get some backpacks too. I also vote for the UCP-Delta Camo.

Thanks for ur great work!

Whats about backpacks in this color? This unit reskin looks nice!! Hope to get some backpacks too. I also vote for the UCP-Delta Camo.

Thanks for ur great work!

I haven't had a look at backpacks yet. But I guess I can add it to my todo list. Helmet is priority right now though but that is done. It might just need tweaking once the fix gets released.

Have you tried "B_AssaultPack_cbr" and other backpacks in that colour. I think they work pretty good as standard.

ietX10n.jpg99.6kb

Does the boot come with the uniform model? Just a technical question

Yes. Boots jacket and pants are all one model.

Looks fantastic!

It's fine as is, but I would make the recommendation that you add the MARPAT camo to the ear cover area:

namFub3.jpg

Yes, yes. Fear my elite paint skills.

The real helmet covers cover the whole thing:

ur-tactical-ops-mich-helmet-cover-woodland-marpat-small.jpg