Sign in to follow this  
aidas2

Us Army UCP WIP

A simple UCP camo retexture.

jC4Bf9B.jpgbfv8arV.jpg

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD PSD - Feel free to use this whole addon and psd files to replace the camo and re-release with new camos ;)

Thanks Scarecrow398 for his USMC template.

Edited by aidas2

Thanks. It's almost crystal clear ingame since the camo template was massive. Looks blurry due to my crappy settings and picture quality.

Looks good so far :). And i appreciate that you will include .psd's too, that will be a great help to others.

Are you going to add any patches to em such as ISAF etc?

Why not put your settings on the highest, then take the pic and then put them on whatever your PC can handle afterwards?

I've set texture quality on ultra for these pics and I had a slideshow :D

Are you going to add any patches to em such as ISAF etc?

No, you can add it yourself though.

For some reason textures won't show up on the helmet and gear so I'm releasing it the way it is.

DOWNLOAD

Extract the rar into arma 3 dir and add -mod=@SLDR_UCP; to your target line to work. All keys included, should work online.

The units are under Blue (Us Army) and include a few soldiers. Feel free to modify any way you want and re-release, just give credit for the ground work ;)

Here are the psd files: DOWNLOAD PSD

Included the diffuse file and the tileable ucp template ( Note it's darker because I had to make it so, to look right under the nrm overlay in the diffuse )

Would be great if someone with a more capable PC could make one or two nicer pictures aswell.

Thread can be locked, mod released http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?149334-UCP-Soldiers&p=2329500#post2329500

Edited by aidas2