Sign in to follow this  
iOGC_Aenigma

iOGC.co.uk International Arma Community

upperbanner_zpsf1eed565.png

recruiting.jpg

The Basics: iOGC is a UK based, international, Arma community built around the ethos of being a community not a clan. We have relaxed attitudes to gaming within Arma but we do insist on organised teamwork. We are now happy to receive applications from gamers under the age of 18 but do ask that younger gamers join our server and play with us for a while before application. We do ask our members to be active on both our Teamspeak and Forums but that is it; No compulsory training, no compulsory mission nights just to be active in the community.

Contact:Our website is located at www.iogc.co.uk and I can be contacted personally on steam @ iOGC_Aenigma|UK|

Edited by iOGC_Aenigma

Due to issues faced by all server administrators at this time the iOGC server will be remaining locked. Anyone wishing to join the server can contact me on steam, or join up at our forums, and the password will be supplied. Those not looking to join a community can join our forums as an affiliated/regular player.

The server will remain locked until we have better ability to police the server and prevent hackers.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

We have now reverted back to the DEV builds on our server. Mission nights start from 20:00hr GMT each week night, weekend sessions may start earlier watch our forums for details.

No mods are required to join in but we would appreciate if players joined with at least the latest version of CBA for A3. Players can now join our Public TS through ts3.iogc.co.uk password arma3.

Thanks.

Arma 3 Event night 8pm on Wed 5th and subsequent Wednesdays after that. Always have a good turnout and all are welcome. We're going to be using in-game chat as using TeamSpeak for us segregates us from random players who want to get involved.