Sign in to follow this  
MyFarewell

Some of my opinions about arma 3 and little more.

Okay, lets start..

If youre a new player, PLEASE read at least 10 pages before asking new (same question) again.

This game is in ALPHA state, not beta or ready to release.

So exept lots of bugs and fps issues.

We all know that multiplayer plays very low fps with any rig or any settings, so dont bother asking it.

We all can play 60 in EDITOR or SHOWCASE.

Viewdistance is like only setting that increases your fps.

I hate when people dont even try figuring things out themselves, like "which button changes firemode" PLEASE see buttonmapping from options first.

And then is these casual fps gamers who need crosshair and those enemyspottingredthingovertheirheads things, no no no, this is trying to be a war simulator, not any Run&Gun game.

Something about hud: Yes it would be great to have lots of things in hud, but to much is to much. Do you really need stance indicator when you have 3rd person view? I understand if there were only 1st person, but there is 3rd person too, so no really need for that but option to on/off it would be good for new gamers.

You will get your invites, but later: March 14 until June 18

Here is some good points too: What is an alpha? http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?148821-What-is-an-alpha

Yeah.. Here was some of my current thoughts, not all but some.

And rest but not least: This game is going to be great! Love this game. :m:

A stance indicator would be much simpler than having to switch to 3rd person everytime you want to check it, and it'd provide the player with more information faster, it would be sort of analogous to your own physical feeling of what stance you are in.

And many people play with 3rd person view disabled anyway, so I'd say a stance indicator would be a very good addition to the game.

As for crosshairs, well: http://blog.dslyecxi.com/post/28884709725/hey-dslyecxi-i-noticed-that-you-guys-play-with

A stance indicator would be much simpler than having to switch to 3rd person everytime you want to check it, and it'd provide the player with more information faster, it would be sort of analogous to your own physical feeling of what stance you are in.

And many people play with 3rd person view disabled anyway, so I'd say a stance indicator would be a very good addition to the game.

As for crosshairs, well: http://blog.dslyecxi.com/post/28884709725/hey-dslyecxi-i-noticed-that-you-guys-play-with

Yes youre right but i still would like to see On/Off option for those.

I know that exists, but a stance indicator would be a nice addition to the game itself.

Yes youre right but i still would like to see On/Off option for those.

There are already options to turn off the crosshairs and the red enemy tags. I'd imagine that if a stance indicator is added, it could be turned off at will.