that is much better. great job!

i still think that especially the green grass areas are too flat though. the sandy areas a really great now. it would be good if you would just tone down the shadows on the grass areas instead of removing them entirely maybe.

like making them dark green instead of blackish.

when switching between default and landtex 1.0 screens you can see that those bumps are what make the grassy areas look great especially in the distance.

just my subjective feedback. keep it up!

MULTIUPLOAD is is absolute krap, can you please host somewhere else.. I cannot get 1.0 .. due to every link being SPAM!!

Edited by Lordprimate

Stop the shit whine and just click Putlocker, ffs. 3 clicks, takes 5 seconds, full speed download..

Stop the shit whine and just click Putlocker, ffs. 3 clicks, takes 5 seconds, full speed download..

piss off ... i have clicked every link... i have downloaded a bunch of bullshit ... NOTHING that is landtex .. so thanks for your reply.... but yea ...

piss off ... i have clicked every link... i have downloaded a bunch of bullshit ... NOTHING that is landtex .. so thanks for your reply.... but yea ...

Well being version 1.0 isn't out, what are you expecting to download?

man, ver 1.0 is awsome- that is exactly how it has to be for me. everon feeling is gone and the details are there. great job

Obviously I was Extremely mistaken.. my original post above was posted well into the night and i wasn't thinking. I obviously completely miss-read.. All Apologies !!

However, I do stand by my original statement that multiUpload sux, and I know others that think the same!!

nothing to see here ... move along

Edited by Lordprimate

have you not checked the OP's first post?.... nice one buddy!!!!. or should i say JACK...

PS. J_Thompson, you are obviously out of depth... I suggest you READ more, and STFU..

2 infractions for you for your behaviour in this thread being abusive to other forum members.

Additionally, what version 1.0? You really should not be so abusive to people trying to help you. Please read the first post again but this time try to do it for real!

Thanks, I'm starting to take back what I initially said about this mod. It's looking very nice now, the grassy areas are still a little lacking in detail but the sand looks great and the lack of dark lines in grass is a welcome change.

Just wondering if there's any way to use Bad Benson's mid range textures with this, currently it's "one or the other".

You actually can (at least with the latest 1.0 version), just find "landtex_midrange_1.pbo" and its key "landtex_midrange_1.pbo.Picolly.bisign" move them to an "off" folder under addons. And mod activate BB's texture. Just tested them together.

You actually can (at least with the latest 1.0 version), just find "landtex_midrange_1.pbo" and its key "landtex_midrange_1.pbo.Picolly.bisign" move them to an "off" folder under addons. And mod activate BB's texture. Just tested them together.

Yep, just figured it out too. Cheers.

I believe it was this or another texture mod that did both Stratis and Altis.

babe midtex does stratis and altis... although I prefer the look of this one I think it is stratis only sadly - unless anyone can confirm?

Can you please make this addon work with Altis? The Midrange Texture Pack does an ok job, but the whole map feels very brown and tan, this pack does a much better job with color balance and it just looks really good when flying. But on Altis you are stuck with the old textures or the Midrange Pack. Plus with the new Tanoa map not coming along for another 6 months or so it would be really nice to make Altis feel more realistic, and get rid of those stupid lines on the map.