Sign in to follow this  
Petteri

Cant find any servers on ArmA III PLEASE HELP :C

I have played arma 3 for.. 10 hours? bought it yesterday.. but after that 10 hours, it just would not find any servers, ive tried to refresh many many times, it just says '' 0 servers '' or something.. Please help me i love this game.

First check the upper right corner of the server browser under the Gamespy logo. There is a button that should read "ADDRESS: Internet". If it says "ADDRESS: Lan", click it until it says "ADDRESS: Internet". Then press the Refresh button in the lower right corner.

Also, click the FILTERS button near the lower left and clear any filters you may have set by accident.

actually I have the same problem from the beginning. No servers are found in multiplayer screen. Address is internet and no filters. Also I get a ~1minute lagspike when i access multiplayer. Windows firewall disabled, comodo disabled, nod32 disabled...

i'm having the same issue, since yesterday, i was playing normally on a server, then i decided to play on another server, when i tried to refresh the list no servers were shown, still having the same problem and it pisses me off a lot, oh, and when i tried to give some feedback about the issue i noticed that i can't access the official Arma3 site, what's happening?

Same problem here! Bought the game yesterday , played 6 hours straight.

Launch the game this morning = 0 servers avaible. Filter is clear and nothing is wrong