Sign in to follow this  
franko1932

What Are Some Popular Servers That Allow...

The general public to be pilots? I would love to join some of these groups and become a pilot in their group, however, I cannot typically devot the times to be on consistently for meetings, practices, missions, etc. That being said, I still like to pilot in the game, whether it be the A-10 or transport heli. I tried to get on the other night after not playing MP in quite a while and every room I got in there either were not any pilot slots to take, or even if I got into a pilot slot I was still locked out of aircraft. I understand that these are private servers and respect the fact that it is the owners decision on what they want do not want going on in their server, and that it can become annoying when players come in to "practice" their flying skills in MP. I was wondering if the community would be able to recommend some servers that allow the general public to pilot and that have a decent amount of players in the room typically? I appreciate any recommendations.

and that it can become annoying when players come in to "practice" their flying skills in MP

I find most servers frown on that. Practice in the armoury and such. Otherwise, if you are willing to join ts3 then i would rec. op4, tf1776, i think 7cav

Taw Domi servers usually has a few planes and heli's but I find that a lot of people "practice" and unless its Taw or other Clans flying (few notable people are exceptions) its best you stay away from anything with air capabilities. *assuming you want to ever make it to the ao*

In the Arma 3 Multiplayer, enter the Filter, input USARMYVETS DOMINATION (all caps).

The TeamSpeak 3 server is currently 66.177.80.94

The moderator is George. His server is up mid-morning hours Eastern Time Zone and evenings.

He lets people join and the players can fly / drive anything in his inventory. He has some very cool embellishments he has added, found nowhere else.

But, be warned, he will not put up with the crap of abuse and the troll type people.

Cheers.