Sign in to follow this  
BF2_Trooper

How is multiplayer/coop saves working out?

One of the things that never seem to get fixed in ARMA 2 was saving coop sessions. Has anyone tried it in ARMA 3 coop user made missions? How's it working so far?

The save button seems to work in some custom coop missions. But more important: how do I load the save? Where is the load button?

When i suspended a game and got back on the next day picked the same map and it asked me if i wanted to resume maybe lower left side or was it left side. something to that effect

When i suspended a game and got back on the next day picked the same map and it asked me if i wanted to resume maybe lower left side or was it left side. something to that effect

suspending works fine, unfortunately it doesn't help you, if you're dead or you screwed up the mission at some point. ;)

So I checked the feedback tracker and it seems like there are some entries about a missing load feature. Guess we'll have to wait then.

It's possible to resume a multiplayer mission. Except. Few things need to be met:

1.) The mission must be saved as sqm user-made mission. Can't be exported as a multiplayer .pbo mission.

2.) It has to be run from the game itself, not a dedicated server. As in you go to multiplayer, press 'host new', select the given mission and press "resume".