Sign in to follow this  
massi

Italian Special Operations A3Alpha

Very nice pics Venom817 :) !!!

I'm glad you like 'em

@massi, could you release a .psd texture template perhaps? This would help other addon makers doing re-textures :)

Damn good work Massi, Congratulazioni ;)

Venom's 2nd pic shows a disturbing issue... ArmA 3 models still deform and stretch in the shoulder areas... ;/

Damn good work Massi, Congratulazioni ;)

Venom's 2nd pic shows a disturbing issue... ArmA 3 models still deform and stretch in the shoulder areas... ;/

Can't be perfect on Alpha

How did you get the files open? I tried unpbo-ing some and I couldn't. Aren't all the pbo's blocked like the DLC ones from OA?

Hey!

Which program do you use for packing retextured files into .pbo? I also tryed some retextures, but Eliteness doesn´t pack my folders right... There is any problem with the .p3d files... And BIS- Tools also doesn´t work :confused:

Could you help me please?

Thank You..

Edited by armafan1

Hey!

Which program do you use for packing retextured files into .pbo? I also tryed some retextures, but Eliteness doesn´t pack my folders right... There is any problem with the .p3d files... And BIS- Tools also doesn´t work :confused:

Could you help me please?

Thank You..

Hi,

I used eliteness to open the A3 pbo then once i completed the addon I used cpbo to repack it into pbo.

ThankYou very much for the mirror Foxhound really appreciated ;) !!!

and thanks alot to all of You for nice comments ;) !!!

cheers

massi

---------- Post added at 19:15 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

Hi R0adki11,

I uploaded 2 PNG files one is standard BI multicam texture the other is the nohq files desaturated wich I used to overlay my textures in photoshop.

Inside there's also the config I used for my units so anyone can use as reference as needed.

NOTE : hiddenselections are working, but as soon as it is an alpha I preferred to keep the models inside the pack anyway.

files: http://www.mediafire.com/?3qcl9zf2ib1majn

Hope it helps cheers

massi

ita3header.jpg

by massi

ITALIAN SPECIAL OPERATION FORCES for ARMA3 ALPHA

UPDATE ALPHA 0.2

Hi all,

This is an updated version of my Italian SOF units, in this version I’ve removed the unused characters models , added and reworked multicam and coyote tan gear and helmets, added GPS to all units.

This is an Alpha version, hope you’ll enjoy it ;) !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO units, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus multicam gear and coyote helmets in order to represent Italian SOF units in following camo :

- SOF(vegetata): for temperate and wooden areas.

- SOF(desert): for arid and desert environments.

- SOF(digital multicam): operators in digital multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- The pack includes heavy gear units and light gear "recon units" for all the camo.

- Units have their own uniform items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Units have also their multicam and coyote plate carriers, belts. chest rig, bandoleers and multicam and coyote helmets as items.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff.

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Groups in the editor.

- Classnames inside the zip folder

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

ITA SFTG - SOF (sorted by camo)

Same for groups:

ITA SFTG - SOF (sorted by types)

Requirements.

Arma3 Alpha

Changelog.

v Alpha.02 date 14/MAR/2013

- removed unused models

- added coyote tan gear

- added multicam helmets

- added multicam\coyote caps

- added GPS to all units

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

v Alpha.01 date 09/MAR/2013

- first release

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

Download Links to version v. Alpha 0.2:

http://www.mediafire.com/?rr59ic82clerncl

Few pics:

arma3itam.jpg

arma3itav.jpg

arma3itad.jpg

Thanks.

Thanks to BI for the great Arma3Alpha and to all the community for their great support and addons!

Thanks to all the people that enjoied my previous units and supported me in the forum!

Hope you'll enjoy these units too!

Best Regards

Massi

Few more shots of my Italian Special Operation Forces operators ...

a3itwood2.jpg

a3itwood.jpg

a3itmulti.jpg

a3itdes.jpg

Best Regards

massi

ita3header.jpg

by massi

ITALIAN SPECIAL OPERATION FORCES for ARMA3 ALPHA

UPDATE ALPHA 0.3

Hi all,

I'm releasing a final Alpha update, just for the Alpha stage of the game, of my Arma3 Alpha addons.

Next updates will be probably for beta, or just in case of significant variation in alpha.

At this stage the addon includes Italian Special Operation Forces operators in 3 camo:

- SOF(vegetata): for temperate and wooden areas.

- SOF(desert): for arid and desert environments.

- SOF(digital multicam): operators in digital multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

I used web sources for them.

FEATURES

- - The pack includes heavy gear units and light gear "recon units" for all the camo.

- Units have their own uniform items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Units have also their multicam , green and coyote plate carriers, belts. chest rig, bandoleers and multicam, green and coyote helmets as items too.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff.

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms (20 each), gears (10 each), and headgear (10 each) stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Groups in the editor.

- Classlist in folder

Changelog.

v Alpha.03 date 18/MAR/2013

- reworked textures

- added green gear

- added green helmets

- reworked ammoboxes loadout (more gear)

DL LINK ALPHA 0.3:

http://www.mediafire.com/?v9t7macwadwcecf

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23092605/Italian_SOF_A3_v_A_03_7z

PICS

arma3itd.jpg

arma3itm.jpg

arma3itw.jpg

THANKS

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 Alpha !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Edited by massi

Added one more DL link in first page ;)

cheers

massi

Edited by massi

Nice mod! Just a heads up that your mod is listed under the "Animals" category in SixUpdater!

Grandissimo massi! Ancora una volta ci delizi con le tue unità :)

Hai in mente progetti di aggiornamento vista la beta ? Qualche veicolo o blindato ? Oppure qualche elicottero ? Non dico creati da zero, ma magari ricolorati :)

Lo scriverò in inglese cosicché tutti lo capiscano :)

Do you have plans for the beta ? Maybe some wheeled vehicles or armored vehicles ? Or some helicopters? I'm not saying to create them from zero, maybe some recoloured vehicles should do the trick :)

Nice mod dude ! :)

Thanks a lot ;) !

Plans for beta is to udpate units and weapons first, adding also few vehicles already in game (just editing config to adapt their loadout), then will see ;)

cheers

massi

Oh, thank you for the information ;)