zyklone

arma3.swec.se is up and gathering statistics

Oh, SWEC is working again!

Zyklone you utter genius. Great work, mate.

Confirmed! Thanks a lot Zyklone... :yay:

How it was made? What is the logic of the back-end?

Wonder if Swec will be up again - really miss it :)

If down for good does any know if any similar sites ? What i need is the history score of players (used to ban players with too high negative score).

• Like 1

Wonder if Swec will be up again - really miss it :)

If down for good does any know if any similar sites ? What i need is the history score of players (used to ban players with too high negative score).

Hey, I know that GameTracker does display score and playtime of players, but I think it won't display for a single session.

Check it out I guess it's free and admins might be able to see more.

I hope I could help

Retch

Thanx for input Retch.

I did try gametracker but afaik it only shows current players stats (players currently on server).

Swec did show history-stats of all player that had joined server. Its sad that this isnt logged in arma-server itself.

View all playerstats will only show top 100players thus all players with the worst negative score (teamkillers) will never show.

Edit

Ok found out I can reset player stats so the bad boys will be at bottom of list as long as no more than 100 players in total list.

Feedback:  for the server list, located here http://arma3.swec.se/server/list, you should add a way to filter for certain game modes and islands in the same way we can filter for country, mission name, and server name.  Simply sorting by game mode is way too inconvenient to be feasible as a way to find what you're looking for.

Statistics of servers do not work (Application error). Forum also disabled (This PHP environment doesn't have MySQL support built in).

Edit: March 15

Statistics Arma 2/3 already work.