zyklone

arma3.swec.se is up and gathering statistics

Thanks zyklone!

/KC

Hey zyklone, your stats gatherer has indeed been useful for our ArmA 2 community, so we thank you for that.

However, our ArmA 3 server does not seem to appear anymore in arma3.swec.se. I found traces of it from when we were trying out the Alpha, but nothing else after that. Any idea why?

We now run both ArmA 2 and ArmA 3 servers at all times, so they have different ports... Our AmrA 2 server still shows up in arma2.swec.se though.

Hey zyklone, your stats gatherer has indeed been useful for our ArmA 2 community, so we thank you for that.

However, our ArmA 3 server does not seem to appear anymore in arma3.swec.se. I found traces of it from when we were trying out the Alpha, but nothing else after that. Any idea why?

We now run both ArmA 2 and ArmA 3 servers at all times, so they have different ports... Our AmrA 2 server still shows up in arma2.swec.se though.

Which server ip / port is the server running on?

Which server ip / port is the server running on?

edit : apparently our server is now showing up again on arma3.swec.se, so all is good now. Thanks a lot! :)

Edited by Tony_Larsen

Just wanted to thank you for great service. I use it every day and find it more than helpful (especially because my ingame server browser has never worked properly). I like especially the allowed mods list, that's something that most of the other server lists don't offer.

If someone has recently begun performing automated requests against arma3.swec.se with a signature like this: GET /server/xml/16818?rnd=8482

Please contact me for information on how to improve your scripts.

8 million hits over 5 days is quite enough...

Our servers are showing as being down

Could you please add/edit your query list please if this is possible

Server - IP - .............................. Game port - Steam query port

#No1 - arma.zeus-community.net: 2302 ........... 2301

#No2 - arma.zeus-community.net: 2402 ........... 2401

#No4 - sprocket.armz.inf ............. 2302 ............ 2301

Thankyou SWEC for your many years of hosting this service

Is the SWEC server list showing any 1.22 servers? It's certainly not showing mine, nor any running my mission.

Is the SWEC server list showing any 1.22 servers? It's certainly not showing mine, nor any running my mission.

Filter for servers that are "Down"

I suspect you need to give them your Steam query port, I had to do this for Gametracker

I did look for down servers, but still didn't find any 1.22.

I don't know, but I wonder if the swec system needs 'adjusting' so it uses a protocol. I mean, I could tell them my query port, but that doesn't help when I'm looking for servers other than my own.

I did look for down servers, but still didn't find any 1.22.

I don't know, but I wonder if the swec system needs 'adjusting' so it uses a protocol. I mean, I could tell them my query port, but that doesn't help when I'm looking for servers other than my own.

Ours runs 1.22 and ours shows as down

As gametracker, Swec have to change the way to scan servers.

Swec is not showning any of servers running 1.22.

If you see your server in the list (as down) it is becasue it was scanned with previous version (1.20 or older)

I see also mines, but last scan date is 18/06, time of update !

As gametracker, Swec have to change the way to scan servers.

Swec is not showning any of servers running 1.22.

If you see your server in the list (as down) it is becasue it was scanned with previous version (1.20 or older)

I see also mines, but last scan date is 18/06, time of update !

Same problem here. Looking forward for an update! I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Zyklone for years long service for the community, not a day goes past without me checking the CiA server page:)

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Zyklone for years long service for the community,

Absolutely. There's nothing more uplifting than seeing a bunch of servers running a mission I had a large part in. :)

I had prepared with Steam support for getting the server list.

Did not anticipate BI removing Gamespy completely as the Steam server query protocol sucks..

But they did. Hope to have things up and running soon.

• Like 1

Hope to have things up and running soon.

Good to hear this. Arma without SWEC just wouldn't be right.

I had prepared with Steam support for getting the server list.

Did not anticipate BI removing Gamespy completely as the Steam server query protocol sucks..

But they did. Hope to have things up and running soon.

Zyklone, will that create a new server entry for each server or will the current ones will be updated?

Zyklone, will that create a new server entry for each server or will the current ones will be updated?

It depends.

If your server still has the same ip and port it should retain its id.

However if ip, port and server name has changed a new one will be generated.

It depends.

If your server still has the same ip and port it should retain its id.

However if ip, port and server name has changed a new one will be generated.

Ok, can you please take a look at that? The server is being played on for the past 5 hours. Now it shows as down. It did, however logged almost all of the games up to an hour ago.

Oh, SWEC is working again!

Zyklone you utter genius. Great work, mate.