Sign in to follow this  
mestido

Where can I download mod tools?

I don't see it in steam list of mods. Or it is not available yet?

Its indeed not on steam, they from before the steam age:p,

you can find them trough google search, or go to armaholic.com to find them in A2 tools, tools are the same and work for A3. just look for BIS-official tools.

We are preparing a new set of tools upgraded for Arma 3. I cannot yet say when we'll have them ready as the same programmers and other people needing to create such package are at work fixing crashes for example. This first version of the mod tools package would likely contain things like Oxygen upgraded with a PhysX-LOD (for 3D models), but not Visitor (for making islands) yet.

We are preparing a new set of tools upgraded for Arma 3. I cannot yet say when we'll have them ready as the same programmers and other people needing to create such package are at work fixing crashes for example. This first version of the mod tools package would likely contain things like Oxygen upgraded with a PhysX-LOD (for 3D models), but not Visitor (for making islands) yet.

great news, and im eager to create an island myself.

Are these now good or bad news? I suppose as you said ...This first Version.....but not Visitor [...] yet...simply means, that we WILL get an updated Visitor soon?!