Sign in to follow this  
papamac67

How the hell do I switch to my....

...grenade launcher on my rifle? I can see an under-barrel grenade launcher on my weapon. I have rifle grenades in my inventory but I can't for God's sake figure out how to switch to it?. I did it a few times by accident...but I don't know how? I'm new to ARMA and I want to learn to love this game but the control scheme seems complicated. I don't even understand what half of them do? I'll be happy just to be able to fire some grenades. I have mapped "switch weapon" to many buttons but nothing happens when I press it? Help.:butbut:

Just cycle through, semi...full auto....grenade launcher. I think "F" is the default key

f changes weapon fire mode - it will cycle through single shot, (3 round burst if the weapon has it), auto, GL

What they said -- notice how the underbarrel grenade launcher (UGL) is basically a separate version of the basic assault rifle?

i think the grenade launcher function should have its own dedicated key as they have done with grenades(throw-ables) now. the F key should be use to only change the fire mode of your rifle, and should include SAFE mode. SAFE-SEMI-BURST (if supported by weapon)-AUTO, then back to SAFE.

could set (left ctrl + F) to toggle switch to grenade launcher. or just have it so we can bind it to what ever we want.

It also seems to me that sight for grenade launcher is still WIP, I can't hit shit with that sight...

It also seems to me that sight for grenade launcher is still WIP, I can't hit shit with that sight...

Try adjusting the range

Dynamo;2324344']i think the grenade launcher function should have its own dedicated key as they have done with grenades(throw-ables) now. the F key should be use to only change the fire mode of your rifle' date=' and should include SAFE mode. SAFE-SEMI-BURST (if supported by weapon)-AUTO, then back to SAFE.

could set (left ctrl + F) to toggle switch to grenade launcher. or just have it so we can bind it to what ever we want.[/quote']

I too would rather see another separate key for GL and ctrl+F looks like sensible solution. +1

It's the first ARMA game that actually simulates granade launcher sights, and it actually functions rather well. The problem is that it might not be very intuitive.

Look down the sight, then adjust the range with page up and page down (notice how the whole weapon moves up and down).

Most of the time, having it zeroed at 100m is the best solution. I think it's quite strange that the default zeroing for the underbarrel GL is 200 meters, that's a bit to far in most cases.