Sign in to follow this  
Darthwaveous

Nvidia SLI 670 Surround issue

Hello everyone. I'm having a issue after adding a second 670 to my 3 Monitor Surround Setup. Triple head setup was working sorta fine when I had only the single 670 installed. Of course I had to crank the settings way down to get a decent frame rate and I did have flicking issues on the map. After adding a new 670 and updating my drivers when I try to run in triple head my left most monitor blacks out with a out of range error message (like you would see if you had wrong frequency). Everything works great in 1080P mode (adding the second card almost double my framerate) but when I choose the triplehead setup I'm getting one of a monitor blacking out. Apparently if you choose windowed full screen all 3 monitors work but it looks like its taking a hit frame wise. I tested out several other games, Crysis 3, arma 2, ect and none of them are experiencing this issue so I'm pretty sure my SLI setup is ok. I''m just wondering if anybody has any suggestion or if this might just be a bug from the alpha. thanks in advance

It's on your end, not the alpaha.

I'm running 3 x 24" @ 3860x1920 with no issues.