Sign in to follow this  
scarecrow398

(Retexture) USMC Marpat unit.

Just a (semi) simple retexture i threw together for 'the spaceman' (Though i didn't see that he requested desert marpat :p) based on the NATO unit

Not perfect but i'm not exactly experienced in this...

Shout out to Stillman for configing the clothing to be a item and to Binkowski for putting up with my constant questions and problems.

il54Asm4wZKmW.jpg

Download (8Mb)

Armaholic Mirror

Edited by Scarecrow398

Nice thx, btw great idea to puth them under Ind, looks very nice in game.

You think this is a game

I sure do ;)

Thanks for the mirror Fox :)

Nice thx, btw great idea to puth them under Ind, looks very nice in game.

Ah, yes, for some reason when i made them blufor the texture reset to the Multicam, so for now the excuse i have is that the USMC made a hostile takeover of Australia in 2028 and is now considered a independent faction ;)

looking good! how do I add them to a box?
What's the class name for the uniform?

Or is it a replacement?

Sorry guys, i forgot to mention that, as mention its a unit under Indy>US Marines or the class name for the two items is "CRW_Helmet_Plain" for the helmet without anything on it (i couldn't seem to find it configed in BIS's config so you have to use that class for now) and "CRW_CombatUniform_Marpat" for the uniform, use Additem to add it to a crate or Addunifom/Addhelmet for a unit.

Looks pretty damn good!

If you're gonna work on it more, I suggest you darken the pattern and make the colours a bit more pronounced. Currently the pattern looks a bit light and washed out. I think that ideally the brown in the MARPAT would be of about the same brightness as the grass in the background of your screenshot.

Not bad. Good to see the MARPAT swatch put to use ;).

Looks pretty damn good!

If you're gonna work on it more, I suggest you darken the pattern and make the colours a bit more pronounced. Currently the pattern looks a bit light and washed out. I think that ideally the brown in the MARPAT would be of about the same brightness as the grass in the background of your screenshot.

Thanks for the input, i may look into this later in the week along with getting a bit of a fabric look and a Coyote Vest.

Hi guys,

I have a question: I'm trying to create a texture Aor2 based on your marpat but when I try, the game can't find the file and the body appears invisible.

i have coverted the .paa file in .png whit TexView 2 then i opened whit PS, saved in .tga and reconverted in .paa whit paatool.

what is wrong?

Thx anyway for mod.

Bye

Looks pretty damn good!

If that guy's not a boot, then this look is actually realistic. http://terminallance.com/2010/02/16/terminal-lance-13-salty-cammies/

You could make a set of boot cammies as well, but the current ones look very salty. If anything, you could add some minor variation in brightness, as some places wear out more than the others.

Hi guys,

I have a question: I'm trying to create a texture Aor2 based on your marpat but when I try, the game can't find the file and the body appears invisible.

i have coverted the .paa file in .png whit TexView 2 then i opened whit PS, saved in .tga and reconverted in .paa whit paatool.

what is wrong?

Thx anyway for mod.

Bye

I got the same error early on, using BinPbo rather than eliteness/Cpbo to pack and binaris seemed to fix it.