Sign in to follow this  
FartParty

Moving/Deleting Triggers?

Hi, I've got a mission with some triggers that I use as zone restrictors, to kill anyone who goes inside them

Those work well, but I need some of them to disappear when the mission objectives have been completed

I use "name" setMarkerPos getMarkerPos "name" to move the visual indication of the boundaries around, but I can't get the actual triggers themselves to move

also, would the hint "text" command show the text for all players (this is a multiplayer scenario)? If so, how can I make only one person see the hint?

Thanks

If you are just trying to remove a trigger, a sloppy way to do it would be to attach the trigger to an object somewhere once you need it gone.

[i]TRIGGER[/i] attachTo [[i]OBJECT[/i],[0,0,0]];

Probably easy to move them but, without looking around i'm not sure.

thanks, i thought the deletevehicle command wasn't working, but i was just using quotation marks

couple last things, how can I make it so that an ammo box never runs out of supplies, and how can I make a respawn ticket system for blufor (opfor has infinite respawns)?

You would need to create a loop to keep the crate from running out of supplies. There are a couple of crate filler scripts out there already.