Sign in to follow this  
fantomena

WIll the finale game be better optimized?

Im getting lagg on MP, especially when Im near teammates or enemies. Im having it on "detect automatic settings" or whatever it is called.

Will the game be better (optimized, less lagg) when it releases? I kinda expect it since it's an alpha.

My specs:

Win7 64 bit

12 Gb RAM

Intel Core i7-2600 3,4 GHz

Nvidia GeForce GTX 690

Does anybody know what "optimized" really even means? The way the word has been thrown around in the last couple years everyone acts like it's a magical button that devs press to enable super-fiximization-ultra-fps-go! mode. When I hear people say it, it reminds me of this:

Lol, it will get better I have no doubt. You just gotta have patience, you know the game itself is great, just give them a bit of time.

Dude of course it will get better. This is an Alpha... not even beta... we are fortunate enough that Bohemia is giving us the privilege to see this game grow and change as it develops. I'm excited.

Im getting lagg on MP, especially when Im near teammates or enemies. Im having it on "detect automatic settings" or whatever it is called.

Will the game be better (optimized, less lagg) when it releases? I kinda expect it since it's an alpha.

My specs:

Win7 64 bit

12 Gb RAM

Intel Core i7-2600 3,4 GHz

Nvidia GeForce GTX 690

It better be considering it's going to cost twice as much.

---------- Post added at 01:55 ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 ----------

Dude of course it will get better. This is an Alpha... not even beta... we are fortunate enough that Bohemia is giving us the privilege to see this game grow and change as it develops. I'm excited.

yeah this, IT'S THE ALPHAA

I mean, people are lucky we even have sound. Or multiplayer. This game probably releases around November 2013.

No new drivers released, and in an Alpha. Why are you running max again?