Sign in to follow this  
Drumheller

ArmA 3 Editor Tutorials - Building Simple Missions

How do you get civillians into a covered vehicle? Pretty central to my mission that the civillians get into the covered transport and disembark at a certain time and place. How do you do that? I would love a video that expalins this topic, or direction to an exsisting one...

I am beyond empressed with this game... LOVE it!!!

great stuff man im really new to this and these vids are really helpful thanks very much dude

Hey,

i really like your videos as they teach quite a lot and leaving common mistakes in them helps beginners to find theirs.

I started editing in arma3 so i have no knowledge at all except whats in your videos and i am stuck right now.

I want my unit to have the task to "secure intel" from a crashed plane so i placed the wreck and symbolically that radio suitcase to be the objective.

I found i script for arma2 that lets me collect the item and makes it disappear (since i dont want it in the inventory) but nothing else as the task succeed script from arma2 isnt working i guess.

i tried to sync a trigger to that object and on collect = disappear fire the task succeed but i cant get it to work. any tips on how to do that?

Got that to work now using the !alive objx trigger AND syncing it to that object.

another question, i have a group of nato divers move into a group of csat divers, the csat will immediatly attack the nato group but the nato group doesnt even draw their guns. they swim empty handed into their death.

i didnt modify them except adding them into a heli cargo and make them dropoff over water then a move waypoint with "open fire engage at will" and "combat" mode, but they are still suicidal.

any help appreciated.

Edited by Dr.Proctor

New Video(after all this time) - Zeus Overview, Guide, and Quick Tutorial

Thanks, very usefull tutorials!

Is there a complete list of editor modules with descriptions of them?

Is there a way for me to put an external video to run before the mission, or during? As a Briefing?

TK;):yay::bounce3:

i have a hostage rescue mission and i want that you can either kill all hostiles first or save the hostages first. tasks are all set up but how do i let the mission end when all the tasks are completed?

how to make arma 3 units always move to driver,gunner,commander and etc. After respawn? When i use moveInDriver and etc in the units init but when units dead and then respawn. Units not move to vehicle again? I'm so frustrating!  Guys !  please help me! Thanks!

Edited by cvltraven

That would be awesome if all of these videos were updated.  :)