Sign in to follow this  
Mara1681

SQM - problem

Zdravím, mám otázku... mohu tu psát ÄŒesky, když jste Äeský studio? Po odpovÄ›di samozÅ™ejmÄ› sepíšu problém...

I'm sorry to hear that you're having having problems. This is an english only forum, though, and you will probably get help faster if you post in english.

That's sad, that czech studio has only english forum and besides the owners are czech nationality. The czech language is going to hell... never-mind.

The problem is, that I have created mission where I used civil side. But after some time I figured out, that I will use some soldier from the west side.

But as you can known, you can't change the side of already created unit. So I saved the mission and went to the documents, where is the mission located.

I opened mission.sqm a replaced CIV to WEST and vehicle class. After that I saved the file and loaded the mission.

The mission didn't open and it noticed "Problem with loading mission." or something like that.

Just delete the unit and place down a BLUFOR unit. Editing the mission file directly like that is just going to cause problems. :)

That's sad, that czech studio has only english forum and besides the owners are czech nationality.

This is an international forum and the chosen common language for it is English. The fact that you must post in English here so more people can participate is not evidence that 'the Czech Language is going to hell'.

What do you mean by deleting the unit? Do you mean to delete the unit from the SQM? So this:

class Item1
{
side="WEST";
class Vehicles
{
	items=1;
	class Item0
	{
		position[]={3123.0352,4.7947645,6035.5337};
		azimut=-69.905998;
		id=1;
		side="WEST";
		vehicle="B_diver_F";
		leader=1;
		skill=1;
		init="this moveInDriver car1";
	};
};
class Waypoints
{
	items=2;
	class Item0
	{
		position[]={2829.6003,2.138006,6106.3628};
		combatMode="BLUE";
		formation="DIAMOND";
		speed="LIMITED";
		combat="CARELESS";
		expCond="true and speed car1 < 0.1";
		expActiv="player action [""eject"", car1] ";
		class Effects
		{
		};
		showWP="NEVER";
	};
	class Item1
	{
		position[]={2938.6353,3.3499999,6017.666};
		class Effects
		{
		};
		showWP="NEVER";
	};
};
};

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 20:33 ----------

This is an international forum and the chosen common language for it is English. The fact that you must post in English here so more people can participate is not evidence that 'the Czech Language is going to hell'.

That was only a joke... :D