Sign in to follow this  
Ollie

Need Help Hosting a Life Server

Hello, I've recently been hosting a Dedicated Chernarus Life Server using TA2DST and it's been running really well, but recently I've been getting many people wanting a Stat Save so when the server restarts they don't lose everything. Also I would like to know how to increase the Starting Money on the server from $100,000 to $200,000. Also... I am currently using TA2DST to host my Chernarus Life Server on, and i would like to have it running for as long as possible, because if no one is on the Server, it will automatically restart it's self, and start back up when the next player joins. One last thing... is it possible to make someone a Co-Admin but they only have the rights the Kick someone, and not ban them or restart the server and shut it down... only kickIt would be great if you could help me out on any of these. Thanks.

• How to increase Starting Money from $100,000 to $200,000?

• How to get a Stat Save running on my Server?

• How to stop the server restarting it's self when no ones on it?

• How to make someone a Co-Admin with only the Kick Player rights?

-Ollie-

Edited by Ollie

Hey there,

I am not an expert on this myself, but for your first problem I believe there is a value in the maps .pbo file. Try searching for 100000 and see what you find.

For the Stat Save, I suppose you could try "saving" the map the same way Domination does, or upload players stats to a .ini file. In my experience the saved stats get boring quick and unfair for new people.

The last 2 I have no idea.

Hey there,

I am not an expert on this myself, but for your first problem I believe there is a value in the maps .pbo file. Try searching for 100000 and see what you find.

For the Stat Save, I suppose you could try "saving" the map the same way Domination does, or upload players stats to a .ini file. In my experience the saved stats get boring quick and unfair for new people.

The last 2 I have no idea.

Hello, thanks for the reply.

I couldn't find the Maps file :( But about the saving stats thing, how can i find the Player Stats?

When i host the server i don't see any player stats folders, only the thing i see it ChernarusLife.PBO

Yeah i already have that. But thanks anyway.

You can change the money by going to

bankvariables.sqf

startmoneh = *****;

****** = the amount you want

As for stopping the server go to the file

server_oa.cfg

And find this line

// Enables or disables the persistent battlefield. Default 0. When off, server will end mission when all players leave.

persistent = 0;

replace

persistent = 0

with

persistent = 1