Sign in to follow this  
DTKFabi

ARMA3 Multiplayer Heavy Laggs

Hello

My Problem is that i cant play the Multiplayer because i play with 8 FpS or less, i have a 3000 kb/s Internet Line but a good Computer. also with low grapik setting it doesn't work. It is Possible that it lies on the Internet?

What are your computer's specs?

You say you have a good computer, but a lot of people think they have a good computer when they don't.

i have a Nvidea GTX 460, AMD Phenom2 6x3,2 ghz, 8 GB RAM, its better than the recommended system requirements it is in the Steam Shop.

I too get crap FPS when playing multiplayer even though I change my settings to the lowest possible, which makes next to no difference.

FX8150

ASROCK 990FX Extreme 3

MSI 4870 HD

8GB AMD DDR3

OCZ SSD

3TB HDD

OCZ 750Watt Power Supply

I can run Arma 2 with pretty high settings at a decent FPS but not this. I've tried around 4 different drivers with ARMA 3 and also monitored my CPU and GPU usage. CPU didn't use over 40% and GPU bounced from 26% to 34% throughout an online game but only getting 8-14 FPS at 1080P (low settings).

Hello

My Problem is that i cant play the Multiplayer because i play with 8 FpS or less, i have a 3000 kb/s Internet Line but a good Computer. also with low grapik setting it doesn't work. It is Possible that it lies on the Internet?

It is poor server FPS performance, which limits client FPS. Don't even second-guess it, it's not your fault, or the fault of your PC.

Try other servers.

I play with a Radeon HD 5770, hardly and amazing card and an i7 quadcore 2.67ghz, again good but not the best by a long stretch. I play with pp on and vsync on as well. I have to say the game runs very well for me. I have 120mb download speed on my interenet, but i dont know if this makes any difference to FPS.

I too get crap FPS when playing multiplayer even though I change my settings to the lowest possible, which makes next to no difference.

FX8150

ASROCK 990FX Extreme 3

MSI 4870 HD

8GB AMD DDR3

OCZ SSD

3TB HDD

OCZ 750Watt Power Supply

I can run Arma 2 with pretty high settings at a decent FPS but not this. I've tried around 4 different drivers with ARMA 3 and also monitored my CPU and GPU usage. CPU didn't use over 40% and GPU bounced from 26% to 34% throughout an online game but only getting 8-14 FPS at 1080P (low settings).

multithreading is not properly supported by arma's engine, having a 8 core running at 3.6ghz is worse for the frame rate than having a 3 core running at 3.7ghz this game NEEDS clock speed, and 2 cores. if you really want an increase turn off half the cores and overclock that bad boy to the 4.5ghz or more I know it can do. I know people who run that CPU at 4.5ghz OC and can play ARMA 3 very well.