Sign in to follow this  
headswe

@FA_gps : Get that GPS out of my face!

I absolutely love this, couldn't possibly use the GPS without it! The only problem I have is that the tab where the time, direction you're facing and your current grids sort of has fallen down into the map part of the GPS, thus rendering it challenging/impossible to read. Could it perhaps be moved up, clear of the map?

@headswe:

You couldn't add a function to reopen the GPS after sighting in? Maybe as a parameter?

Looks nice, but as said, due to hints and general habit from Arma 2, any chance for getting it at the lower right corner instead?

There are other mods it would interfere with if moved pertinently. If anything the option to move it would be best. maybe just halfway down the right side?!?...

All this talk about the GPS overlaying the HINTS... how often to hints show up.?? not that often... AND they only stick around for a few seconds... It will only block the GPS for those few seconds... and FURTHER MORE.. if you just got a hint.. you shouldnt be looking at your gps.. you should be reading the hint!!!

I use my GPS all the time.. and honestly, NEVER have had an issue with the hints and GPS.. Yea the long hints cover the gps.. like i said earlier.. if you just got a LONG hint "READ IT", forget about the GPS for a freaking second.. FFS!!

Thank you, I find the position perfect, since I use a stance indicator in the lower right...

Yay!

Thanks! i never really use my gps because of its position but now i can. Nice 1 :D

I can't install it. Tells me to install key that are allowed. I have put the head.bikey in ....common/arma3/keys.

Fantastic mod!!

Though as asked before, can you make it so it auto-turns on after you use the weapon sight?