Sign in to follow this  
headswe

@FA_gps : Get that GPS out of my face!

Simple but useful mod that moves the GPS to the upper right just below the ammo/weapon status dialog.

Issues:

Hint's might obscure part of the gps.

RRLNnZMl.jpg

Download

i wonder if thats going to be part of the UI updates anyway?

it kinda looks like a popup HUD that you could get on projection glasses for the corner of your eye

ghostnineone

Make sure you have a GPS in your inventory. I also changed my keys from RCtrl+m to another key. I would open the map half the time I was trying to open the gps

headswe

Thanks for this, can't believe someone thought it was good idea to have the gps open in the middle of the screen.

ghostnineone

Make sure you have a GPS in your inventory. I also changed my keys from RCtrl+m to another key. I would open the map half the time I was trying to open the gps

I'm not sure why BI decided to remove the GPS item as standard gear for units. It's multiple years ahead of ArmA2, you would think every unit would have gps transceivers embedded in themselves by now :p

Edited by WackyIraqi
forgot the quote

Hello I use your mod for a few days, unfortunately it does not work as it should.

When I use Optics Mode key=NUM and and click on Optics key=Sec, Mouse Btn. GPS HUD switches off.Thad same is when i klick on Optics key=Sec, Mouse Btn.

And one more idea if NAVI GPS it is not in a backpack that information should be displayed in the right NO GPS DEVICE Connected.

THX .

Hello I use your mod for a few days, unfortunately it does not work as it should.

When I use Optics Mode key=NUM and and click on Optics key=Sec, Mouse Btn. GPS HUD switches off.Thad same is when i klick on Optics key=Sec, Mouse Btn.

And one more idea if NAVI GPS it is not in a backpack that information should be displayed in the right NO GPS DEVICE Connected.

THX .

In arma 2 was the same, if you enter in optic mode gps go away...

One question to headswe: what I've to modify in the script to move the gps at the right bottom as was in ArmA2 ?

Thanks for informing us about the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

** sorry for the delay, but I was waiting for the file and I did not see this thread before.

Nice Work !

Would it be difficult to do a pack where u can choose from different positions on the screen ? Because i would like to have the GPS on the right bottom position, not the top right position.

Thanks anyway :)

maxx

Nice Work !

Would it be difficult to do a pack where u can choose from different positions on the screen ? Because i would like to have the GPS on the right bottom position, not the top right position.

Thanks anyway :)

maxx

I agree only to point out that many players use the new stance indicators, and moving this down to the bottom right would cover them up... A choice at least would be nice.. But I really like it where it is. It is a nice Change! And thanks for your work on this mod I have been using it since the day it was released!!!

Nice mod but has a minor issue, does not play nice with hints that have more than 2 lines.

ucUgs.jpg

Looks nice, but as said, due to hints and general habit from Arma 2, any chance for getting it at the lower right corner instead?

Srsly thanks dude!

@Arma Team - Please fix the GPS Position or use this mod. It works perfectly!

Thanks mate, simple yet very effective ! Its the little things that count ;)