Sign in to follow this  
gruukh

How do I set a trigger to detect if one or more naval mines have been deactivated?

Hey all, I'm creating a mission which requires a couple of divers to disarm some naval mines, kind of similar to the SCUBA showcase. I'm looking for a simple way to have a trigger detect when the mines are deactivated and set the assigned task to succeeded. I can't see any commands to script this so far - has anyone got any ideas?

Yeah I saw that command but couldnt figure out how to use it to set a trigger off when the mines are inactive. My scripting skills are more script kiddie than script genius, it has to be said! :confused:

Name a mine something like mine1. Now in a trigger condition put !mineActive mine1. Then put whatever you want to happen in the Activation line. If you're using the Task Modules, see this thread for instructions.

That worked when I put a hint "disarmed" in the Activation field - I can link it to a Task Module easy enough, just gotta test putting a few mine names in an array. Thanks for your help!!